More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gfoxx2 Gfoxx2

So, Which Prince Will You Be?

The Wizard Prince

Apparently, whoever designed these outlines was running out of ideas towards the end. You find a section of entirely magical themed princes, and the laziness on display makes even you cringe. "The Warlock Prince", "The Sorcerer Prince", "The Mage Prince", they're all the same goddamn thing! They even have basically the same cartoon on them, some guy in robes standing on a tower with lightning behind him. Well, the robes are a little different between them; the Mage has stars and moons on his, for example. But still, this is just sad. Your headache pounds, the pain intensifying, and you chalk it up to frustration at the lack of imagination in these things. Beggars can't be choosers, and they are hiring you, but come on!

The last one, though, catches your eye, not least of all because it doesn't have the same cartoon as the others. The art's not bad, to be honest. There's a dude wearing white robes (of course he's wearing robes), standing on a hill (definitely not a tower), holding one hand in the air, the other holding onto a swooning princess damsel (with some straight up Tex Avery worthy cartoon curves) as dark clouds gather behind him. He's wearing a pointed hat, and it's obvious they're definitely going for a Gandalf vibe. Well, except for the fact that you're pretty sure Gandalf had a beard, and didn't keep his staff between his legs. What the fuck, was this wizard rocking an erection? You could see the bulge even through his robes! You move your eyes down to the description, seeking some answers for this chicanery.


"You've lived on the outskirts of civilization, honing your magical talents for years, but even a master of the arcane arts can't deny the princely blood that pulses in your veins. But on the bright side, if you do attend to your royal duties, there might just be a chance at a princess to teach you the one magic you haven't learned; the magic of love! ARE YOU THE WIZARD PRINCE?"


You gasp in a breath of air as you quickly grab hold of either side of the table, catching yourself as the lightness in your head surges into a full on dizzy spell. You clench your eyes shut and shake your head, what is going on? You barely manage to crack one eye open and check the box labelled "Yes" before you tumble out of your chair, the blinding glare of the room flaring up to white out your conscious mind.

Ultimate cosmic power? Sign me up!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)