More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cdbaby cdbaby

what do you see?

The What If Machine

Your short and wavy red hair was your favorite feature, probably the only definable feature you have. Everything else you'd say is average. You quickly dress to head for your simple job at Kinkos when you're happily greeted by a mysterious package at your door. "Sweet, I love drunk Amazon!" The box was up to your knee and nearly as wide as your door.

Picking up the box was a terrible idea. when you tried you heard a pop in your back and thought you'd been shot and you ended up dropping the heavy box on your floor. "..." You slid your hopefully not destroyed purchase through the hall into your living room where you finally tore into the box. "Well, no wonder it's so heavy." Inside the box was a gold tv screen. Not one of the normal flat televisions, an old one with a fat back to it. Struggling you sat the golden tv onto the table and began looking for a plug but found none. "How..." You looked inside the box and again found nothing. "How do you turn it on?" The television suddenly turned itself on.

"Hello." A soft yet robotic voice spoke from the golden tv. "Welcome to the What If machine homepage. Using this machine you will be able to see different scenaaaarios you ask for."

"...That doesn't sound good."

A video appeared on screen of an outline of a man speaking into the microphone highlighted above the top of the television which you can now see. The outlined man's screen changed to show him wearing a hat and driving a nice car. "You may now ask your first what iiiiiif."

"Okay," you thought for a moment before coming up with your first what if.

what what if?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)