More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

The Wealthy Wilson family

With his new-found powers, Jay now in ghost mode, floats over towards a large, two story home near his own and decides to test his new powers out on the Wilson family. The Wilson family was on of the richest families in town, and also one of the most scandalized. Mainly because the head of the household, James Wilson went to prison last year for the embezzlement of nearly thirty five million dollars. Luckily, for the Wilson family, Lisa Wilson, his hot 36 year-old wife had a separate, really good paying job that paid her well over five hundred thousand dollars a year, so their still rich. As Jay floats threw an open window located in the basement of their home, he looks around and sees various kinds of pips everywhere. He also sees a washer, and a dryer in the basement. As he looks on, he sees an attractive Hispanic woman, dressed in a dark colored maid’s uniform, with a short skirt, walking down the stairs.

Before I go on, please let me introduce the Wilson family, and their hired help. First off, the Wilson’s have two maids, Maria the pretty 26-year-old Hispanic girl in the basement that Jay is currently watching, and Tonya, a hot looking 24 year-old African American woman that is upstairs dusting, and yes, Tonya to is wearing the same kind of maids uniform. They have a butler too and his name is Mr. Stevens. He is a large, muscular African American, about 51-years old. Lisa Wilson has three kids, one son, and two daughters. Her 20-year-old son David, 22-year-old daughter Mimi, and her 18 year old daughter Julie.

Now that I introduced the cast of characters, what does Jay do?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)