More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

Mimi

You search around the large estate, and eventually come upon your target. She is currently in her bedroom with very little clothing on. You see a outfit made out on bed, along with a towel, and fresh undergarments. He looks over Mimi before acting. She is a very short woman, standing at most five foot even. She has large rounded hips, and a narrow waist. She has long fiery red hair that hangs down to her waist line, currently the hair is hanging freely. She is wearing a match pair of panties, and bra; purple with white lining. Her skin is very soft, and fair in complexion.

As your watching she moves to in front of the mirror, and inspects her body. Twisting all directions to make sure there are no blemishes. You see here from all angles, and you can barely contain your excitement to take control of her body. You float behind Mimi, watching her every movement.

Mimi then picks up pieces of her clothes, which means you just missed her get out of the bath.

You are extremely disappointed in missing out on a glorious moment and decide to plan what to do next as you see Mimi put on her black thigh high socks, a short pleated black mini skirt and a white shirt that not to tight but rather form fitting and smart looking with black collar and rolled up cuffs.

Mimi also tied up her hair to one side with some cute accessories tying it up, several cute bracelets and a pair of high heels.

No longer can you watch this beautiful woman stare into a mirror half naked. You lose control, and as quickly as your currently form will move you enter her form. Mimi arches her back as if she was hit by a violet ****. She then falls to the ground a convulses a few times before you become aware of your new form. In this body you find that getting up is effortless, but you find standing is a little harder to accomplish due to your new center of balance.

Standing in front of the mirror you see your new body. The hair is foreign, and feels strange as it tickles your neck, and back. Your legs are smooth and have a sheen to them. Seeing how she hadn't taken a bath before you came to be in her body she hadn't had enough time to shave her legs. Most likely with the amount of money this family has, she has permanent laser hair removal. Surveying your body you drink in every inch with your eyes.

Looking at her breasts you would guess she is around a c cup. You grasp both breasts and illicit an immediate response. After grabbing your borrowed bosom you find a alien sensation coursing through your body. Normally what you consider arousal is very centric, and only in limited area's of your body. In this new body you find your entire being set aflame, and you feel wetness building in your crotch.

You should move into the bathroom, and take the bath Mimi was going to take. But you are unsure if you can wait till you are in the bathroom.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)