More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

Where was Vivia going?

The Verdant Woods of Vlorish

With a confident nod, Vivia tucked her map back and tightened her hair-tie, re-fastening her long copper ponytail. She was headed for the southeast reaches of the Woods of Vlorish, or more accurately, the enormous tree that was said to stand somewhere within it.

Her job was to brave the thick, overgrown forest and retrieve a healthy supply of sap from the Zulgra Tree. She figured it was easy enough, though the woods were said to be rather dangerous. But she was no stranger to such perils—in fact she liked to test her mettle on these jobs. They held thrills one couldn't find elsewhere.

A few more leagues down the road, and she had to leave the well-trodden path for a... less well-trodden one. The turn took her to land where the trees did indeed get bigger the further she went, and the other flora followed suit. She walked for a while until she started wondering where this path led, exactly. She didn't know whether the tree she sought was to be at its end, or by the wayside very conveniently. So she looked at her map again, and looked through the roofed forest some.

How hard was it to spot a giant tree? Evidently it was harder than she expected, as many of the trees here were quite large already. The Zulgra Tree was said to tower over its brethren, though, and she thought that, at least, would be helpful.

Her efforts were not successful, however, and she decided she had to figure something else out.

What does Vivia decide to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)