More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

The Start of something chaotic

Jay walks back home from school and walks past an old building and into a dark ally. As he walked down the ally he thinks about the dream that he had last night. In the dream he found a shop with a mysterious merchant who made his dreams come true. In that dream Jay payed the dark mysterious merchant a small fee of $20 and got back in return a once in a life time opportunity. He remember the joy he had as he took that pill that give him body possession powers. He remember the times he used it for his own gain. He smiles as he walk down the ally. It was weird to Jay, it all felt so real.

"I wished I'd have that power. " Jay said as he kick a can on the floor. Then a mysterious man walked up to Jay. "So you want to have powers" said the man. Jay look at his face to see it was the mysterious merchant who sold him the pill in his dream. Jay walk up to him.

"I sense from you awaking of some kind, I'm I right?" the old man said.

"I don't know what you are talking about old man I was just passing by" Jay said.

"Oh I think you know what I am talking about, you see, I can just tell from your eyes that you have some hidden secret that you wish you can fulfill." the old man said.

The man looked like an old Asian man in a black outfit, he came to Jay and put his arm around him. "I have what you are seeking young man" the old man said. "Like what?" Jay said.

The man held out a small bottle in his hands. This one of a kind pill, the man said. "It will let you possess anyone body." The man said. Just take this magic pill in this bottle and it will turn you in to your ghost form body and all and you can possess anybody for as long as you want. "Your full of shit old man" Jay said. "Don't you want to know what it is to be someone else?" The old man said. Jay was a little shock a bit to say the least, the man was right, he had a sort of Fetish taking over another person. "Well I'll humor you, how much?" "

Not for sale, this was a prototype." The old man said.

"Please I'll pay anything" Jay said taking out his cash. "No, no. No money I wanted to give you another kind of gift. The merchant said as he injections Jay with a mysterious serum.

Jay yelled out in pain as he fall to the floor feeling lighter.

"I have given your powers that go above your imagination, you can now turn into ghost form at will and can possess other people's body and have the power to control other people's bodies, but the person is still aware of what they are doing when you control them. You can read minds and use ESP to move things with your mind. You can also take souls out of people's body and put them in others bodies or kill them. You can turn soul less bodies into your mind slaves." The old man said.

"I hope you use this power to it's fullest young Jay" the old man said to Jay as he passed out.

With that he left into the night and Jay begin to turn into his ghost form. He woke up in his bed. "Shit was it just a dream?" Jay said as he got out of bed he noticed that he was flying."Cool now to try out my possession powers let's possess some old friends or maybe some new ones?" Jay says as he flow out of the ally and gone to find his pray.

Jay plans to try his powers out on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)