More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mu70 mu70

Who to pick?

The Shocoa connection

The last evening breeze had vanished and its cooler cousin the night wind began to fill the sails of her beloved Strix. Fiametta Godeke, the little flame, looked towards the horizon, which hid Tharros from her sad view. The sea was her life; for eight years she had served on ships of the Montclair cartel and commanded the Strix for four more.

After two years in the southern sea the prospect of bringing her crew home kept her warm, as the night began to hug her as tight as a hungry lover. That thought made her look over her shoulder and the familiar silhouette was there. Currently it was no more than a menacing shadow, the colour of dull obsidian. Nonetheless, the dark figure was a sight to behold, reassuring simple by its presence. Standing still as a statue and at 7.1 feet, her somehow very personal bodyguard was worth every look.

Fiametta had found Nzinga on this latest journey, roughly two and a half years ago and already owed her life to the fierce warrior, who had killed the sabre-boar with those blades of curved ivory, hanging from her belt, before the animal had gotten a chance to gut Fiametta from pelvis to sternum.

The dark skinned beauty didn’t wear much, besides simple decorations, a loincloth and a leather bra, so her muscular, yet well-proportioned body was on almost full display - she was clearly ripped. A smile stole itself on the Captain’s face, as she compared their looks.

While Fiametta’s once pale skin had become tanned as only a life at sea could manage, Nzinga was darker than night itself, only some scars looked slightly brighter on her otherwise flawless skin. Therefore her cobalt blue eyes where even more shocking and might have stirred jealousy in Fiametta, if not for her own pair of jewels – one grey, one green.

Soon enough it became as clear as it always did that a comparison was useless. They were as different as day and night. Fiametta’s hair flowed in waves like a red sea below her shoulders, or would have, if the pony-tail hadn't denied it that liberty. Meanwhile, Nzinga’s charcoal dreadlocks were bound tight by several leather bands and in the growing darkness only the golden tips of those locks showed that they ended well down her back.

However Fiametta would never bother to compare their busts, standing only at 5.8 feet she was at a serious disadvantage and there couldn’t be any doubt that Nzinga owed her large tits to her overall size. Same with their backside, both were tight, taut and luscious but there was simply more of her dark skinned comrade.

Fiametta looked up with affection in her eyes. “Sea is quiet tonight, nothing moves, it’s getting cold and we won’t reach Tharros before dawn. I think we can go below now.”

“Good.” A bright white smile accompanied the word, full of promise and mischief. Fiametta had always thought she had a sensual voice and many agreed with her but she didn’t even come close to Nzinga’s tune. It made her shiver, her bones jingled and her juices flew - it sounded like a steamy bedroom and a bloody battlefield – if needs be.

Naturally Fiametta wasn’t really cold, she wore almost knee high boots, leather pants because of her job and her corsage wasn’t that thin either. Only the see-through fabric on top of the corsage, which covered her chest and part of her arms, clearly showed that she was cold – her nipples were hard as little rocks and proudly presented the large and thick golden rings which pierced them.

A surge of anticipation overcame Fiametta, as she took the steps down to the top deck. “I hope the princess is not already asleep.” A chuckle behind her made clear that Nzinga didn’t share her worries and gave her a taste of what would surely happen within the next hours. Despite everything that had happened in the last year on the princess’s island, Fiametta felt herself blush. As a native of Tharros, she had always believed herself to be more open and sexual active than other people in the world. It took Nzinga and said princess only a few months to show her the error of her ways, although the unique culture of the island had helped. Among other things, Fiametta owed her piercings to her two friends; both had already been pierced by the time they had met and teased her until she'd been compelled to accept them herself.

First watch had already taken position on deck and would certainly steer the Strix through the beginning of the night and it was as quiet as it could get on board of a ship like this. It was different below, where the soft moaning of wood mixed with human groans and voices welcomed the pair. Like all ships setting sail from Tharros, so the Strix too had had a mixed crew. Sexual contacts weren’t exactly encouraged but neither were they forbidden and the one year on that frivolous island had had a predictable effect.

Fiametta saw one of the coxswains grinding herself back onto the lap of the old carpenter. She knew from personal conversations with him, how lucky he considered himself having been convinced to stay on the Strix for just another journey. Now he enjoyed the unexpected benefits that the one year on that tropical island had granted the crew. In his blissful state he didn’t even noticed the two women coming below deck and so only the coxswain moaned a gentle “C… Ca… Captain…” She never stopped fucking her benefactor nor did she stop playing with her tits or pussy. Months earlier the sex had been mostly confined to the crew quarters and among the ranks. Nowadays every quiet corner was good enough and any female officer suddenly hungry for cum would suck off the lowest sailor in public without any shame.

Fiametta nodded at the couple but they had already forgotten about her and both women got into the aft corridor without any further interruptions. Here they came close to the reason of all these changes. Only close because before they could enter their guest’s quarters, which now served the princess and her retinue, they had to deal with her guards.

Once it had been the Captain’s quarter at the rear of the ship and because it had been the biggest room on board, it was logical that the princess, who had become something not unlike an ambassador, was allowed to use it during her stay on the ship. Naturally Fiametta would have given up her quarters for a foreign dignitary but that hadn’t been necessary. Every evening she went through this once plain wooden door, which was now adorned with a large, well-crafted and richly ornamented golden sun.

However the door was never unguarded and while a lot of crewmembers would have volunteered to do so, the guards were always islanders. Exactly for this kind of duty the princess had taken four exotic warriors with her, two men and two women. All of them were imposing figures, ranging between 6.2 and 6.9 with skin tones blending from shining olive, over polished bronze to gleaming teak. Each and every one of them was dressed in what the islanders thought to be a proper warrior dress. To the dismay of many crewmembers the islanders didn’t know what boots and shoes were, so their feet were protected by flimsy looking sandals. Overall their armour was primitive, leather plates on forearms and lower legs formed the basics, followed by impressive loincloths, which were heavily embroidered with coloured threads, sometimes even golden ones and showed sun symbols or apparently sacred animals.

For whatever reason, their bellies were left bare and exposed well trained and taut muscles which were sometimes accentuated with body paint. On the other hand their chests were well protected by heavy leather jackets adorned with bones, which formed strange patterns in addition to decorations similar to those of the loincloths. Finally their heads and shoulders were covered in coloured leather and decorated with feathers of exotic birds, which gleamed in all colours of the rainbow. They were a terrific sight to behold, especially with their weapons made from wood, ivory and obsidian.

Right now they seemed excited though. Fiametta smiled slightly, she knew the reason for that because it was the same procedure every evening. No one entered the princesses’ chamber without paying the price…

Of course they knew the guards by now, today was a lucky day because Mazatl stood guard and just now his loincloth began to rise. On the other side Coszcatl already shivered with anticipation, Fiametta had had a few meetings with her before and still remembered how much that woman enjoyed working with her tongue, the flashback alone made her pussy twitch.

Nzinga let out a deep chuckling noise and brushed past Fiametta, who watched her friend walking over to Coszcatl. Anticipation spoke from her dark eyes and her breathing surely got a bit deeper and louder. Although the guard was tall, she had to look up to meet Nzinga’s eyes, her lips parted just a little and she clearly blushed as she noticed the wanton lust and greed in Nzinga’s smile. Without a word, the taller woman grabbed Coszcatl by her hips and kissed her passionately, ravaging her mouth with that long tongue of hers. However this kiss didn’t last long, it was merely a way for them to test each other’s lust and both, attacker and defender, had other things in mind.

Soon Coszcatl was turned around and with sharp hiss, she found herself pressed against the wall. No concern could be seen on her face though, knowing what was about to happen, she purred happily, spread her legs further apart and pushed her lower body and especially her nice ass out to her naughty aggressor. Nzinga chuckled heartily, shortly before her hands slapped onto both bronzed ass cheeks. With a swift and practiced motion, the dark woman pulled the loincloth from this delicious behind and let it rest on the woman’s back. Hungry blue eyes fixated the luscious orbs and the wonderful movements they made, as dark hands worked their magic over them. Enjoying the lustful moans of her victim, Nzinga continued to tease her for just a few moments more, before she finally went to her knees. As soon as she was eye to eye with that tempting backside, she began to kiss and lick the cheeks, only slowly advancing into the rift.

Not without effort was Fiametta finally able to tear her eyes from that scene and switch to Mazatl on her side, he on the other hand was unable to keep his gaze from the two women and his own loincloth had almost reached a horizontal level. She licked her lips, as her hand slip under the heavy cloth. At the beginning she had been surprised how well-endowed the islanders were, now that she knew the reason and the effect had spread, she was just happy about it carefully stroked that still half way hidden massive pole. She knew that Mazatl was, like all male islanders, exceptionally gifted but he was special – even for them.

Meanwhile Coszcatl pushed her ass even further out onto Nzinga’s face, who was quite busy keeping those cheeks apart and letting her tongue slide through the gap. Needless to say, that the owner of that ass begged her to do more and promised an ample reward, if she would only start to really fuck that greedy butt hole with her meaty tongue. It was no secret that the islanders were anal fanatics and it was a given that Coszcatl had gotten her secondary cunt filled at least once that day. Everybody on board knew that Nzinga loved to suck sex juices out of tight assholes and soon her experienced tongue probed the willing cinnamon ring.

Under lustful and loud moaning Coszcatl pushed back and while Nzinga grabbed those hips harder, she also drilled her tongue deeper into that welcoming fuck hole. Right then she began harvesting that lucky woman’s ass. Getting to the cum was a necessity, making the slut come during the process was the bonus.

On the other side, Fiametta adored the cock, which she had pulled free from the loincloth, and was currently caressing a solid 16 inches. That monster was at the top of what she had seen – even on the island; Mazatl was truly a lucky man. It was a shame that fucking in front of the door was strictly forbidden but at least she could get a taste – the princess could be so selfish sometimes. Anyway, the tip of this magnificent cum pipe was still covered by his foreskin, like most men on the island or of those who came into contact with it, the foreskin was large but now the opening at the tip stuck together and the whole thing looked… swollen.

In the meantime the lesbian show had advanced further, Nzinga had just found the deposit of white gold she had been looking for and ate out Coszcatl’s ass in front of her with renewed vigour, devilishly ignoring that wet begging pussy of her guardswoman. Instead of a deep standard fuck, Coszcatl got a hell of a rimjob and she enjoyed it… As a certified butt slut the island girl groaned like a bitch in heat, as she shoved her ass back hard onto Nzinga’s tongue, hoping to convince the dark woman to play with that gushing twat.

Even if that wouldn’t happen, Fiametta was sure, that as soon as this shift ended, Coszcatl would wander around and a few of her crewmen would get very lucky. With the exception of the princess, none of the islanders had showed any barriers when it came to sex, having fucked each other and the crew in broad daylight.

But the Captain wasn’t idling around, she had kissed and licked her way up and down Mazatl’s marvelous shaft but now it was time to get serious. With an ease that didn’t give a hint of what an effort it was and only lots training could accomplish she worked his cockhead into her mouth. For a few moments she simply enjoyed how his size filled her, licked tentatively over it and tasted his manly aroma. Then her tongue began to flick the tip of his foreskin, knocking at its closed gate and as soon as an opening appeared, she probed it.

Her reward came swift. Another side effect of certain islands customs was the ability to produce certain body fluids in abundance and soon the Captain moaned in delight, as a large spurt of delicious pre-cum flooded her naughty tongue. A wet stain formed in her pants as she savoured the flavor before swallowing it audibly. Now that the breach was there, his foreskin parted slowly for her and Fiametta’s tongue roamed freely under it, harvesting more and more of the delicious stuff, especially when the cock finally granted her fresh supplies directly from the slit.

While rubbing her pussy through her leather pants she groaned in bliss, nowadays all the men on board produced so much of the translucent juice. Luckily that never had to wait long until a woman came along to relieve them. Otherwise this wonderful stuff might have gone to waste. Fiametta could have sucked on that grandiose thing for far longer, even make him cum but someone grabbed her hair and pulled her up.

At first she was furious, feeling betrayed of her precious booty but then she saw the face above her. It was Nzinga, and while the owner of the great cock groaned in frustration of being deprived of his release, the two females started to kiss lewdly - sharing their prizes. It went without saying that Fiametta had no problem sucking cum out of a well fucked ass and so she enjoyed Nzinga’s gift very much, just like the dark skinned slut sucked the pre-cum from Fiametta’s tongue.

What to do with the guards?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)