More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mu70 mu70

What to do with the guards?

Information: Characters

When I created this branch I couldn't guess how many characters I would create for this and soon had problems remembering important stuff about them. This is a cooperative story, so someone might like to use a character for his or her thread. In this case it would be hard to find the information in the text itself. Therefore I have prepared these short biographies. First are the main characters of this branch: Tonalnan, Fiametta and Nzinga, the rest follows in other threads - there are so many it would be confusing otherwise.

Capitana Fiametta Godeke

First Name: <unknown>

Nickname: Fiametta (little flame)

Last Name: Godeke

Age: probably 26

Height: 5.8f

Chest: Average for Tharros (smallest of the three main characters)

Eyes: Left green, right grey

Hair: Wavy red mane a bit more than shoulder length

Skin: A light tan

Birth: At sea

Piercings: Both nipples, varies between rings, bars etc. most of them quite large

Characteristics:

Physical: Big nipples, proportionate areolae, pearl sized clit, squirts like a geyser, has a triangle of red hair over her pussy.

Psychological:

Still the, most conservative of the three, still not taking every possible fuck. First anal 2 years ago. Deeply in love with both other main characters. Does not often submit except to her girlfriends. Business minded.

Favourite body fluid: Pre-cum from the source

Born at sea, she was found on the beach as a baby by a woman named Godeke and grew up in an orphanage. She went to sea at the age of 14 and has worked for the Montclair family since then. At age 18, like all servants of the Montclair family, she entered the bed of Lady Montclair, the later took a liking to her. Originally Fiametta was modest in comparison for Tharros, yet Tonalnan and Nzinga slowly corrupted her, yet from the group she is the one most likely to wear something akin to actual clothes. She knows how much money Shocoa can bring and is willing to make a business out of it. She also was an anal virgin before the island and still prefers getting fucked in her pussy, although sometimes she becomes competitive if the cock is special enough. She is used to be in command and deeply in love with her two friends. Another new development brought about by this latest journey is her desire for getting tit fucked. Usually her nipple rings are large enough for a cock to fit through, so that two of them can stimulate her nipples while a third fucks the middle. She has also noticed that she can reach orgasm just from drinking Nzinga’s milk.

Nzinga

First Name: Nzinga

Nickname: "The Obsidian Cat"

Last Name: <none>

Age: probably 29

Height: 7.1f

Chest: Huge for Tharros (largest of the three)

Eyes: Cobalt blue

Hair: Dreadlocks (charcoal) down her back (ponytail), blonde tips

Skin: Black (really dark)

Birth: an island in the South Sea

Piercings: Both nipples, ivory crescentsshaped bars (made of canines from a predator she slew), they are slightly magical and are to a degree responsible for her lactation.

Characteristics:

Physical: Large nipples and areolas, acorn sized clit, lactates (her milk is a powerful aphrodisiac) and she loves to give milk, completely shaved, some scars on the front of her body (look anthracite in colour), long tongue, six-pack, muscular but not overly masculine, very agile, quick reactions.

Psychological: Totally shameless anal slut, who will fuck any cock or cunt she wants, wherever she wants. Social inhibitions or taboos are beyond her understanding and she doesn’t want to understand them or why people follow them. Being more dominant than Fiametta, she enjoys breaking in new studs and her asshole is a milking machine only a few cocks can withstand for more than a couple of minutes before the greedy woman milks them dry.

Favorite body fluid: Anything ass to mouth

Her tribe exiled her to a lonely island where the crew of the Strix found her. Some of them say Nzinga was exiled because she fucked the wrong man, others say she didn't want to get married and some suspect she just didn't want to get pregnant. When the Strix arrived, Nzinga had already spent a few years alone on the island; during that shore leave she saved Fiametta's live by killing a sabre-boar with just her bare hands. Fiametta was so impressed that she offered her to come with them. Later that evening she shaved herself almost completely and took almost a dozen men with her to bed. When Shoca island kicked in, not only did her tits become even bigger but they also started to give milk when stimulated, something the islanders consider a blessing. Nowadays Nzinga is able to orgasm during a titfuck, if her nipples are stimulated in the process. Her milk is a powerful aphrodisiac that also greatly enhances fluid production in the recipient. She didn't wear much clothing before the island but nowadays her loincloth often only covers her front (barely) and is only held by a tiny string between her luscious ass cheeks. Her nipples and areolae are often only covered by golden plates hooked by their piercings and connected by a golden chain. Nzinga is almost as crazy about analsex as Tonalnan and equalling her desire of ass to mouth. She has a sure advantage when it comes to sucking juice back out of that hole. She especially loves to squirt milk into a woman's ass and sucking it back out after a man has added some cum . Nzinga favourite hobby, next to having a big cock up her ass is to play with Fiametta’s body, having turned the somewhat conservative captain into a true slut makes her very proud. Nzinga absolutely loves to get her tits sucked and showing young men how to truly fuck a real slut. Her twat is not off limits but she definitely prefers it up the ass.

Tonalnan ('Mother of Light')

First Name: Tonalnan

Nickname: The princess

Last Name: <none>

Age: probably 24

Height: 6.1f

Chest: Large for Tharros (average of the three)

Eyes: Cobalt blue

Hair: Smooth (black) halfway down her back (open)

Skin: Warm brown

Birth: Shoca Island in the South Sea

Piercings: Both nipples, each has a bar through it with a jade stone at each end, they are slightly magnetic and repel each other, which makes them kind of vibrating and constantly stimulating Tonalnan. They also keep golden plates in place, which are on top of them and highly ornamented, depicting a sun.

Her navel piercing is a short golden chain, at the tip of which dangles a small jade phallus (0.5 inches).

The visible part of her clit piercing is a golden ball sitting on top of her clitoris, modelled after a jaguars head with a small ring in its nose, to which a small piece of silk can be attached, pretending to cover her pussy

Characteristics:

Physical: She has NEVER EVER had vaginal sex after her mother took her virginity, as this would end her ability to produce Shocoa. Her nipples are almost as big as those of Nzinga, her areolae are covered by golden discs. Her clit rivals Nzinga's in size.

Psychological: Tonalnan is a total butt slut. Her social etiquette is similar to Nzinga. One of her favourite pastimes is watching men getting a growth spurt or women having her first monster squirt after drinking Shocoa made from her. She loves her two friends truly but is even more romantically involved with her mother.

Due to the nature of the Shoca fruit, Tonalnan is the only person in Tharros that can produce Shocoa. Hereby her pussy is filled with the cream from the Shoca fruit, in itself a highly ceremonious and pleasurable process, which will be described elsewhere. After hours of orgies she spills out the valuable Shocoa.

Tonalnan is a princess of her people, one of at least a dozen of her generation, her mother is the Sun Queen. Each princess is responsible for the Shocoa production, until it is decided that she should start breeding the only forms of sexual intercourse they have is oral and anal. Naturally they develop certain affections for these two.

The Shocoa production and the ceremonies around it are the centre of her life, people who help her with it are soon introduced to her circle of friends. This includes enhancing the quality of her Shocoa, due to being a great fuck and or giving it a better taste due to fantastic cum or cunt juice. That’s why she took an initial liking to Fiametta and Nzinga, now over a year later their friendship has become so tight, it borders on outright love.

Tonalnan came along back to Tharros, to learn about the world, knowing that her island won't be securely hidden away forever and hoping that she might find a way to bring her people into the future. During this mission she is of course always trying to find new big cocks and wet pussies, often initiating contact and dragging Fiametta an Nzinga along. She also loves to be the wanton cock slut, often being submissive during sex.

She is accompanied by a retinue of servants and guards.

More biographies follow

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)