More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mu70 mu70

What to do with the guards?

Information: Shocoa

Shocoa is not so much a fruit then a series of products. Its color ranges from light brown to black and in comes in almost as many different textures – fluid, firm and anything in between. Although in this story it is used predominantly as some form as sex potion this is not is only or even its primary purpose and its effects are not owed to the product itself but to the art of its preparation or lack there off. Untreated Shocoa has the usual effects of a common sex potion albeit it is not clear how potent it really is since all who use it that way tend to drink large quantities.

So while the Shocoa doesn’t really need to be prepared and processed to be used as a sex potion, it usually is. Drinking it right from the “source”, so to speak, is rare. Although the effects are… spectacular and instantaneous, it also uses up most of the production. Therefore this is used as a singular honour, even for men and women who have already been under Shocoa influence all their lives and don’t gain as much from it as first timers would. After all men shall and do experience tremendous growth spurts but they can’t grow indefinitely, nor can women and both have a limit where production of body fluids is concerned.

After thorough preparation there are basically two types of Shoca. The first type is a simple foodstuff. It lacks the effects of a sex potion but keeps its invigorating nature. This can be served as a drink or in the form of a bar, or in any other way that a cook could think off. In addition there are also healing qualities, although this might be due to the rituals in itself or simply the beliefs of the user.

The second version on the other hand has a number of effects on both genders. In its usual dosage it is a strong aphrodisiac that keeps things hard and juices flowing. Normally there wouldn’t be such a thing as a stronger dosage but the group of Islanders will make an exception for Tharros. That kind of stronger drink will, over the course of a few minutes, add a couple of inches to a man’s favourite body part and also a bit of width, combined with a healthy swelling of his balls.

A woman will feel instantly lubricated, often experience an orgasm by drinking, she will also be able to take larger erections than usual, experience orgasms more easily, feeling hornier than ever and be able so squirt like a geyser, even if she never did before.

For both genders these effects will be temporarily, although the growth of cock and flexibility of holes might stay. Long term exposure to the drink will show the same effect that the islanders experience when they consume the Shocoa over years.

These include but are not limited to: General horniness, sluttish behavior, greater cocks, bigger tits, taut and pure skin, vast reserves of sexual fluids to squirt and shoot, achieving orgasms more easily, women being able to take huge cocks and some older ones are even able to give milk. Some say it even grants a longer life, at least where sex is concerned.

Shoca

The Shoca plant originates from a relatively large island in the southern sea, which bears the name of the plant, and is so far unknown in other parts of the world. Interestingly the plant changes considerable during its life cycle and is treated accordingly.

Each plant has four fleshy dark green leaves, which are able to cover the flower completely and for most of the year the flower remains closed. Only in spring does the upper third of the flower open up. This leaves room for the flower stalk to grow.

These vary in length and girth according to the plant’s age, but usually end up around 10 to 20 inches above the opening of the plant. Much of the stalk is covered in beautifully coloured flowers, which not only exude a charming scent but also produce lots of nectar, which leaks downwards and therefore adds a pool at the bottom of the plant. The plants’ scent floods the island with the delicious promise of a large harvest.

In parts of a the island, with a large concentration of plants, its pretty hard to keep up concentration and many inhabitants simply enjoy fucking between beautiful flowers and covered in an almost intoxicating but certainly delicious scent. Some women can be seen licking and sucking the Nectar straight from the stalk.

Soon the stalks are covered with hardy fruits, which are still giving off a sweet scent and somehow also a clean liquid but the air is no longer inseminated with their pheromones. Although the islanders don’t really build plantations, each village usually has an area which the plants are allowed spread out over. They aren’t arranged in neat lines or sorted by colour or age, although the plants can be excavated and transferred to another place.

The colour of their fruits is determined by the plants age.

  • Yellow: The youngest plants in their first few years carry bright yellow fruits, which are rather bitter in taste, but there are plenty of them and they are good for sowing. These plants also carry fruits multiple times over the summer.
  • Red: young plants, slightly larger, same amount of fruits per stalk, although not carrying as often as the yellow ones, but the taste is sweet. These make up the bulk for Shocoa production and each village own at least a few dozens of them – the pride of their gardens.
  • Purple: The royal Shoca plants, as they are called, are the middle aged plants and often handed over to the palace. From there they are sometimes given over as special honour to villages, families or certain people. Their berries are larger and the sweetest of all the breeds. Together with their size, berries, nectar, scent etc. they are the most sought after on the island.
  • Blue: After a few decades the berries turn blue and are no longer usable for the sexual parts of the potion and therefore these plants are a little looked down upon. On the other hand there healing qualities are greatly enhanced, in such a matter that for some tasks they don’t need to be turned into Shocoa. Therefore each village keeps a number of them around, although they prefer to hand over most of them to the temple as they take up lots of valuable space. In addition to their berries the leaves of this plant can be harvested, as they have double or even triple layer of them. They are solely used as food source and are considered a delicacy.
  • Black: The final form, which they reach after 150 years or so, is no longer truly a plant, more a tree. The leaves are gone, the stalks or rather trunks rival trees and still bear fruit - melon sized black fruits of no special use, except as a food source. Usually the islanders make sure that the old blue plants are resettled ahead of time, before they become so huge and “ruin” the gardens.

In addition all plants have “truffles”, so to speak. Between four and forty of them rest at the bottom at the stalk, covered in the plants water and nectar they grow over the summer. At the end of the season half of them are removed, this is not only done because removing keeps the plant in its current stage far longer but also because they can be used for an especially potent Shocoa – usually the last before the rain season.

In case of the black berry trees the truffles have to be dug out, but serve as a source to some very healthy local delicacies.

Since Shocoa is of dire importance for the entire island harvesting the berries is a national effort, and also a happy one. Picking the berries is a tedious work, especially since ripping them from the stalk is a tedious work which often destroys the berry in question. Luckily there is another way, for friction lets them fall of easily.

And so everywhere on the island women kneel over the flowers during the harvest and impale any hole they wish on the well lubricated stalks. This is a group activity and every adult in the village participates, some sluts have the concentration to service a man while doing the deed but most studs are happy jerking off all over them while watching. Even after riding the stalk for over an hour not all berries are off, so they have to repeat the process multiple times – no one minds that. During these sessions the women are bound to squirt into the flowers, which is believed to make more truffles grow.

In the meantime the berries are still within the slut’s holes, so she has to look for a suitable stud to fuck her and fill her with cum. When the stud finally pulls out, after what the slut perceives as an eternity, the berries cling to the pole and some lucky harlot can lick them off and spit them into a bowl.

The harvest is then brought before the queen and her female relatives for shocoa production.

As a little side note, the crew of the Styx was lucky enough to witness a harvest season and were stunned at first. It took a while till they all got interested and one slut after the other succumbed to the debauchery and offered up her holes to free a plant of its berries; much to the delight of the rest of the crew. For many it was the first time on public display but they all did their duty, enjoying it quite thoroughly, especially when the crew cheered them on during a competion in harvesting a plant against an islander slut.

By the end of the harvest all the sluts on board had harvested a good load of berries and as finale they performed at court. All of them making a show of riding the stalks, like a ballet, while their male comrades danced around them, covering them in their cum. Naturally it all ended in a giant orgy, at which end the sluts couldn’t really move any more, while their male comrades presented their berry covered poles to the royal sluts, who were more than willing to clean them.

No more threads planned

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)