More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mu70 mu70

What to do with the guards?

Bribe the guards

A glance to the side revealed that Coszcatl was blissfully unaware of her surroundings. At that moment she laid there with glistening legs and feet in a pool of her own juices and still a prisoner of post-orgasmic delight. From personal experience Fiametta knew that it was impossible to make one of the island women climax without finding oneself in the middle of a rapid river, they were all professional geysers. It was pretty clear what had happened, Nzinga had found what she had been looking for up Coszcatl‘s ass, liked it very much and decided that the guard in question deserved a reward. Her long pink tongue was great but that didn’t mean Nzinga’s fingers were amateurs, again Fiametta knew from personal experience that Nzinga could bring a woman with a single finger and she had a very keen sense when it came to looking for naughty little g-spots. Without a doubt the guard eventually blacked out after the orgasms came too fast after another.

Technically both had paid their respects to Coszcatl and Mazatl, so they could now enter the room but they weren’t in a hurry anymore - far too busy with caressing each other bodies and battling with tongues. Fiametta’s chin rested on Nzinga’s chest and the captain couldn’t keep herself from touching those massive orbs, digging her fingers into the silky skin. Considering that they originally wanted to move on this was a mistake, a very common one among people who knew Nzinga and a forgivable one given the sex appeal of that dark beauty, but a mistake nonetheless.

Soon Fiametta heard that deep throaty sound which Nzinga produced when she got really really horny. Suddenly her friend knew that they wouldn’t make it through the door in the next few minutes and like everything else the kiss ended, Nzinga pulled back and smiled wickedly, as her hands went up to the front of her leather bra and unclasped it. Promptly Fiametta began to lick her lips. “We don’t have time for this.” She said but her eyes gleamed with lust and her thighs rubbed against each other. That meek protest was ignored and the bra fell to the floor, exposing these velvet globes of night black flesh and their extras…

Two sizable golden discs, which could already considered to be small bowls, hid Nzinga’s large areolas and of course those wonderful teats. The discs were connected to each other by a delicate golden chain and held in place by nothing else but a fat drop of cum, which Nzinga put on them every morning to glue the gold to her skin.

As always with Nzinga a hug came first, strong black arms sneaked around Fiametta’s body and the redhead’s face was pulled between dark pillows. With her eyes closed and moaning to signal absolute comfort, Fiametta rested and let her hands play with her friend’s ass cheeks in a well-known thank you gesture. “Do it” rumbled the deep voice but it wasn’t authoritarian enough to make Fiametta give up her place in heaven just yet. Only after Nzinga repeated herself three times, each time more urgently, did the captain sigh and positioned herself in front of her girlfriend.

“Okay, but just a quick session.” Her scolding look was a deep contrast to Nzinga’s shy smile. A moment later Fiametta shoved her knee under Nzinga’s loincloth against that expectant crotch, feeling how wet the dark slut really was. At the same time Fiametta pulled the left disc off that body and exposed the swollen teat below. Despite all those voices in her mind the redhead didn’t outright suck it, instead she blew air onto the slowly growing nipple, evoking slight moans from its owner, which intensified when she began to use her hands on the meat around it, kneading her friends massive jugs.

“Oh come on,” Nzinga purred, “don’t keep me waiting.” And her friend began to flick her tongue over the engorged delicacy until the dark skinned beauty started to shiver and let out a loud groan, a signal for Fiametta to use a bit more in her hands and sensitivity in her tongue, which now licked the area directly under that dark nipple.

“Ahhhhh, here it comes.” Coed Nzinga, as the first white droplets appeared all over the black nipple. Seconds later a big drop fell onto the thirsty woman’s tongue. For the benefit of her lover, Fiametta made a show of tasting and swallowing the milk, before she licked of another drop and another…

Needless to say that this couldn’t continue, after a few seconds Nzinga let out a cry of anguish and while she began to grind her soppy cunt onto Fiametta’s knee and leg, she also grabbed her friend even tighter, so that Fiametta didn’t have a choice but to engulf the tip of Nzinga’s left tit with her entire mouth. The whole act was so well-rehearsed between them; it could almost be called choreographed. Immediately Fiametta started to suck on the eager milk bar.

On the floor was movement as both guards watched them with looks of pure and primal lust. Coszcatl was on her hands and knees, staring at them, growling like a cat in heat, legs spread far and rubbing a hand furiously over her still unsatisfied snatch - spraying her juices all over the floor. It was such an animalistic lust that from her movements alone it wasn’t quite clear if she rubbed her hand over her snatch or that snatch over her hand. A few feet from her, Mazatl just sat there, transfixed by the lesbian couple. His loincloth had already been pushed aside by his massive fully hardened 16 inch pussy pleaser. No wonder his proud member hypnotized Nzinga so thoroughly, she couldn’t stop gazing down on him.

“I… I… need… that… cock…” She whispered followed by a horny groan, as Fiametta pressed her leg harder onto that quivering twat. The captain moaned something in response, which must have been considered a firm no. Even a needy “pleeeeeeeeeeease” by her friend didn’t help much – still no cock for Nzinga. Instead Fiametta intensified her nursing and kneading, which again doubled, when Nzinga mounted her vengeance and two night coloured fingers slid down Fiametta’s back until they moved through the valley of her ass and finally entered that warm welcoming cavern, evoking sweet moans from Fiametta in the process.

It was hard to believe but the captain had been an anal virgin when she had left Tharros. Nzinga had taken care of it quite early on in their relationship. Only moments later the dark skinned woman howled out her orgasm and drenched Fiametta’s leather pants with hot steaming girl juice. Her orgasm was as long, hard and messy as always. She rode the leg for almost two minutes straight, twitching and bucking, while letting the entire ship know of her current pleasure. During all this Fiametta kept steady in her duty and sucked on her friend’s nipple. Naturally, it wasn't just altruism that kept her working that hard.

That milk was among the best tasting liquid Fiametta had ever encountered, it almost rivaled the taste of pre-cum and in addition it made her feel so good – so hot. Her own lust grew with every single drop she gulped down and she knew that for the rest of the evening even the slightest touch of her jewel box would make her cum. In fact even the two fingers in her backdoor would eventually do the job but… not… now.

With of will she spat out Nzinga’s nipple, her friend was already coming back down from her cloud and didn’t mind. Quite the opposite and the now free mouths met in a wet greedy kiss. Fiametta still thought about moving on, also heard the voice in her head saying they should stop but damn… Nzinga was such a good kisser, their unified libidos would never let them through that door…

“Can we make a deal?” Fiametta asked an exhausting minute later, twisting the dark nipple between her fingers and looking at her girlfriend. It didn’t surprise her though, that Nzinga only had eyes for that piece of hard man meat on the floor. “You give that poor man some relief and I get to play with your ass?”

Nzinga licked her lips. “Well, I’m still thirsty but I thought you wanted to get into the quarters.” She smiled but already shoved her redheaded girlfriend aside and moments later Mazatl back onto the floor. Soon she was on all fours beside him, ass high up in the air as she took a good look on that large cock and again licked her luscious lips. “A shame we don’t have time to let you fuck some ass but I’m sure you taste almost as good as last time.” So close to her, the purring voice sent visible shivers through his body and he moaned slightly as he remembered the last session, remembered how Nzinga had almost forcefully pulled him out of the princesses’ ass to suck his cock.

With her patience at an end, Nzinga grabbed the shaft and bent him towards her. Seconds later she had already engulfed the upper third of his large cum tube, before anybody could stop her. Fiametta kneeled next to her friend and listened to the slurping noises, licking her lips, as she saw the saliva and probably more pre cum dripping from Nzinga’s mouth and running down the shaft.

Fiametta buried her hand in Nzinga’s dreadlocks and started to push down. Foreseeably Nzinga began to gag, it was an act of course but as so many men, Mazatl loved to see and hear a woman gag while she tried to deep throat his cock. Another three or four inches disappeared, when Fiametta took his hand and laid it on top of the brave cocksucker's head, who was in heaven as slurping, gagging, sucking, licking and kissing at this large pole was the perfect finish of her day. Nzinga already felt him throb and pulse in her mouth. She knew that she wasn’t the most talented cocksucker in their little group, which meant that she couldn’t extend a blowjob indefinitely, but she knew how to milk a set of balls thoroughly.

However her attempts were sabotaged because suddenly it was she, who started to shiver, Fiametta had put away her bodyguards loin cloth and buried her face between those dark mounds while one of her hands took care of Nzinga’s still wet pussy. Soon the main homed in on her juicy butthole. Fiametta loved to rest between Nzinga’s cheeks, even more so than between her tits because here she could also give pleasure whilst being engulfed by her friend’s body.

It was a well-known fact on board that the dark vixen was a first rate certified butt slut, getting her best orgasms while being buggered. It went so far that she didn’t accept anyone as a friend before he or she had played with, tasted and fucked that black ass of hers. Needless to say, she also loved to eat any other slut’s ass too. By the time Nzinga had finally pressed her lips tight against Mazatl’s body, she was positively trembling and already close to another climax. But then so was he, especially now that she could also lick his balls. This was his chance and he would be damned if he wasted it, so he grabbed her head with both hands and pulled his dick from that greedy fuckhole she called her mouth. A moan of protest spilled from those thick lips as the flesh withdrew from her but her eyes showed that she knew what he was about to do. As soon as eight inches of wet saliva covered cock were out, he pulled her back down. Nzinga groaned lustfully, as he pulled her carefully back to his body and let a tongue dance over him, as she hit his balls again.

It was not enough…

He repeated the process several times and intensified the movement.

Meanwhile Fiametta wasn’t alone any more. She hadn’t noticed Coszcatl coming over, which wasn’t her fault, she couldn’t have seen her while being occupied tonguing the delicious ass in front of her. It was a true surprise, when she suddenly felt kisses on her leather covered ass and she pulled away for just two seconds, moaning: “Hmmm, yes get me naked please!” A giggle was the only answer, before her benefactor did exactly as told.

Skilled fingers undid the bands of her leather pants and soon kisses were planted all over her still clothed ass, as the woman tried to peel the tight pants off of it. Fiametta would have tried to help her but there wasn’t much to do for her, she loved her pants tight to emphasize her firm butt, which she believed to be lacking the desirability so many others on board had.

Luckily Coszcatl was a devoted and horny ass kisser, so the tight leather didn’t keep her from getting to that crack and as soon as a bit of it showed above the leather, she buried her tongue in it. Fiametta didn’t freeze; instead she showed her experience and moved so that all the spit, which the slurping indicated was there, could run down her ass crack, wetting her hole before the inevitable fingers could attack it.

Needless to say Coszcatl enjoyed herself pretty much, pulling down the leather inch by inch; revealing more of, what she thought was a marvelous cute butt. There was no *pale* skin on the island and even Fiametta’s tanned body was several shades lighter than those of the islanders, who thought of her as an incredible sexy exotic beauty. Burying her, for an islander typical, prominent nose between those delicious cheeks was more fun that she could have imagined half an hour ago.

By the time Fiametta’s ass was freed from leather and her cheeks could jiggle in the cool night air, she was already half way to the cliffs. Thanks to the general horniness, promiscuity and certain eating habits, the islanders were very gifted artists when it came to sex. Fiametta once would have never believed that she could have orgasmed just from a tongue beyond her cinnamon ring but she was almost there…

And so it continued, Nzinga enjoyed how Mazatl fucked himself with her face, while Fiametta tried to fight her tongue through that dark muscular ring piece and at the same time got a fabulous rim job by Coszcatl.

Nonetheless Mazatl finally gave the sign, pulled the night colored lips close to his body. Almost immediately Nzinga felt him convulse, his balls twitched so violently they hit her chin and contracted hard, before his massive shaft started to throb…

Soon he pumped hot batter through his member; Nzinga felt every gush and every jetof juice travelling through him. Sadly she couldn’t taste him, as he shot his milk deep down her throat but she didn’t care, there was always more juice and the sensation of him cumming and Fiametta working her ass gave Nzinga another mind shattering orgasm. Just then Fiametta too was climaxing, thanks to the expert clit handling of Coszcatl.

As soon as Nzinga felt the man stop cumming, she began to pull back, an experienced slut like her was able to find the exact moment of his final pulse. Not wanting to waste his last gushes, she kept it rolling over her tongue and into her cheeks, so that with his last drop, she let him slip out of her now filled mouth. Turning around fast, she pulled Fiametta into a very wet kiss.

Pulled upwards their meaty tits smashed into each other while Nzinga shoved a nice portion of white gold into that welcoming mouth of her friend. Fiametta moaned, she loved that the south sea girl was willing to share but the delicious cum wasn’t the reason for that. While the lover had been occupied, Coszcatl hadn’t neglected her duty. Instead she had adjusted her position, being a fit and nimble woman had helped keeping up with the sudden movement, so her tongue had never left that luscious asshole. On the other hand she now had a far better angle for her fingers and without any hesitation she buried her fist in Fiametta’s churning twat.

On the opposite side Mazatl started to notice that the show wasn’t over yet. He felt the need to do something, so he slowly moved behind that kneeling Nzinga, took his dick in one hand, placed the other on her hip and used his still rock hard cock to knock at her cheeks and crack.

This brought the dark beauty in a conflict of interest; currently both hands were busy exploring Fiametta’s literally hot body but she thought she owed that man something and dug her fingers into her own luscious butt cheeks. As soon as her anus came into view the cock jumped slightly and the first blobs of pre-cum appeared immediately after he began to rub himself over it.

Naturally Nzinga’s ass couldn’t let that still fully hard beggar be. With the ease of years of practice her massive ring piece opened up and like a snake engulfed part of the cock head before its victim had time to flee. Not that he wanted to, his groans being proof of that. In addition he was hypnotized by the sight of Nzinga’s ass sucking his dick into the dark cavern, working him into herself inch by inch.

Within minutes his entire length was devoured by Nzinga’s favourite hole and massaged by trained muscles. Before long he clung to her back, arms locked around her and moaning into that dark shoulder, while his dick got milked mercilessly by that hungry ass. It was a legendary ass already, famous across the whole island for being a supreme milking machine. As far as Mazatl knew no one had been able to fuck her ass for more than half an hour. It was common knowledge that Nzinga had an asshole which was as well trained as the queen's, but her self-control was weaker. She loved to massage dick with her butt but after a certain amount of time she just couldn’t hold back and that was the moment when the men gave up and emptied their balls. Anyway, shortly after Mazatl did his duty, Fiametta broke the kiss and used a finger to shove that long overeager tongue back into her friend’s mouth.

“Now… now…” She had to speak slowly, with a fist up her cunt and a tongue in her ass, her own lust threatened to consume her mind. “Di… did I… allow you… to take that cock… u…up your ass?”

Nzinga’s face was distorted with pleasure and she used her freed mouth for a long moan before she answered. “How did you know?”

Her friend sent her a knowing smile. “You have a special type of groan, just for a stud entering your ass.”

“Nggghhhh, don’t worry. He is already cumming agaaaaaaaaaain!” Indeed Mazatl was unable to keep his orgasm at bay, weakened by an earlier superb blowjob; he was unable to hold back long enough to call it a real fucking. Nzinga felt a little bit guilty for that, she had lost concentration and went hard on him, milking him without restraint. Mazatl didn’t complain, like all men, who got the chance to fuck that ass, he loved every second of it, loved having his dick milked by that beauty. Nzinga had a control over her backdoor muscles which rivalled those exhibited only by members of the royal family. There was only one thing she lacked to ascend among their ranks and that was their patience. Her donors came much too fast, just like her. On the other hand she was much easier to get than royalty.

In the end it wasn’t really his fault, yet he came anyway. And with that one orgasm pulled them all with him, joined in a pile of writhing and climaxing bodies, like only orgies on the island could end. Wave after wave of almost violent pleasure let them see stars, while their bodies shook in bliss….

Their nirvana faded away a few minutes later, when they heard a voice.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)