More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

The Noble Naked-Girl! Issue 001

Gwendoline Maxine Stacy, newly branded "superhero" and high school senior, didn't feel very strong right now. She didn't feel protected, or invulnerable. She felt scared, as she stood in front of her locker, hiding her blushing cute face inside. A soft squeak could be heard as she tuned back in to the passing footsteps and whispers and slapped a delicate hand behind her. And encountered bare, soft supple skin.

Gwen Stacy was standing in front of her locker at school, preparing for her next class- and she was stark naked, in her birthday suit, in the buff- exposed. And she felt very, very much out of her element.
It
had been like this for two days now, but it had happened maybe two weeks ago.

You'd be right in your math if you read that as "Gwen had been naked, buck naked, for two weeks."

She groaned and tried to psych herself up, feeling the air condition on her shoulders, back and bare stomach, and then looked down only to be greeted with more bareness, out of place.

She glared a feisty glare at her dainty toes on the tile floor. They were adorned with pastel pink nail polish, apparently the only exception to the rule these days. She didn't understand any of this. Why she couldn't wear clothes, why the world had been so quick to accept a perpetually naked girl in its midst, even one with powers and no hope of a secret identity. Aside from being naked, she had been foolish. A foolish, naked , dumb girl, she thought.

And then she started as she saw two sneakers and graciously covered legs wearing jeans step next to her locker. "Gwen?" A soft, careful voice started. Then- "Oh, come on now. You can't do this forever."

The locker door suddenly swung the rest of the way open and Gwen shrieked, clutching a textbook to her B-cup breasts as they jiggled with her motion enticingly. Then she growled as she threw the hand covering her naked ass over her equally naked pussy.

"P-Peter! Not now! I just need....I need-"

Peter sighed, looking boyishly wise, though weary. "I know. I've heard the story, Gwen. You told me yourself. Aren't I still here? Looking you in the eye- which can't be said for Flash Thompson, mind you- I'm gonna clock him-"

Gwen chuckled despite herself, but didn't let down her guard. She looked pretty as ever to him, and warm- inviting in her ease of self. Her shoulder-length blond hair tickled the naked skin of her neck.

"No you won't....we both know you won't." Peter grinned. "But I thought of it."

She looked down, infuriatingly coming upon her cleavage, tummy, thighs and feet again. "Can we go over it one more time? I can't talk to anyone about this....it's....oh god, I feel so fucking exposed.."

Peter smiled. "As many times as you need to."

She bit her lip. and spoke-


*Gwen Stacy : [voiceover] Oh god....Um, alright, people, let's start at the beginning one more time. My name is Gwen Stacy. I was bitten by a radioactive nudist, in public no less, and for the last two weeks I've been the one and only Naked-Girl....fuck, that's embarrassing, can't we change the name? J-just a little? No....ok.... Well, you guys know the rest. I joined a band....and um, naked drum playing is a thing....I think they just stare at me most of the time......saved my dad......naked, that was awkward..... I saved my best friend, Peter Parker......and he sees me butt-naked every day, but he's kinda cool- I mean cool about it....god... So now, I save everyone else...... And I still can't wear clothes and it's.....holy fuck, can we talk about something else? I know I said I wanted to, but we're still here at school, and I have no clothes, everyone is looking at me naked ohgodohgodfuckingnakednononono-*


Peter put a hand on her bare shoulder, making her jump and she dropped her book. She glowered at him, then squealed and covered her breasts, dodging with her super reflexes before the book landed on her equally bare foot.

"D-don't do that! I was getting to the end!"

Peter frowned. "Are you sure you're going to be ok?"

Gwen looked down, then back up, determined, but afraid. "I-I have to be...."

And so the journey of Gwendoline Stacy, Naked-Girl and hero to all, had just begun.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)