More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

The Naruto Universe

When Izuko had first realized the sheer power of the earrings he was wearing, he had been over the moon and more than prepared to go fucking wild. He had it all planned out.

Fucking women way out of his league, hosting threesomes and orgies, maybe even banging the Hokage. As he planned out the list of women he would like to fuck he noticed something. Most of them were ninjas.

And just like that, his plans underwent a lot of revision.

It had been a scant few years since the Sand-Sound Joint Invasion of Konoha, accurately titled 'Operation Destroy Konoha.' It was an event that he remembered very well. The smell of smoke and blood, the visceral terror within the caverns, the distant screams and sounds of explosions...

Konoha survived that attack by the skin of its teeth, eventually forcing the invading army to retreat, and it did so thanks to the ninja, male and female, serving in its armed .

Izuko's first act with his earrings was to lose his virginity to Kurenai Yuhi, cream-pieing her in the process. He had gotten her pregnant, but that was hardly a problem for him. She had just accepted that as normal.

The problem was, while he was fucking her, she was supposed to be on a mission. He had caused her to miss it and by doing so, he had made himself less safe.

His best interests were hardly served by hurting Konoha's military interests.

The logical conclusion of this would be to avoid fucking kunoichi. Thing is, that was the profession with the highest percentage of hot chicks. It was a side effect of having a very active lifestyle.

If he avoided the ninja's, then all that would be left would be the average chicks, and where was the fun in that?

After thinking about it somewhat intensively, Izuko divided his options into two general camps.

The first option would be the 'clan revival/reproduction act.' Effectively, some women refused to reproduce, and as such, they were willing to let perfectly good bloodlines go to waste. The most notable example of this was the current Hokage, Tsunade Senju.

The Senju clan was one of Konoha's two founding clans, along with the Uchiha, as well as its most powerful, producing three of its five Hokage. Thanks to the sheer power of its members, the clan was aggressively targeted in past wars, bringing it to the edge of extinction.

The last living member, Tsunade, refused to have children. It was unclear if it was due to simple disinterest, or if it was because she was afraid any children she did have would have targets on their foreheads, but what was clear was that if she died childlessly, the Senju clan would be resigned to the history books.

Thing is, Izuku could change that. With a single normality command, he could make her avoid abortions, and with another, he could bed her at will, ensuring that there was another generation of Senju ninja defending the village.

Who knows, he might even sire a future Hokage.

If there was ever a ninja who was unlikely to see active duty, it was the Hokage. For the most part, she sat behind a desk and signed paperwork, so knocking her up wouldn't exactly hurt the military too bad.

Besides the Hokage, there were other women that were members of important clans but weren't contributing much to the military. Hinata Hyuga, for instance, was hot, had huge tits, and was the heiress to the Hyuga clan, but was completely worthless as a ninja.

Izuko had heard plenty of gossip about her lack of talent through the rumor mill, and his memories of her agreed with that assessment. Back before he had to drop out, he was in her class at the ninja academy. The poor thing could barely string a sentence together. She had no place in the military.

Izuko was willing to bet that removing her wouldn't screw Konoha in any major way.

The examples went on and on, but the short of it was that if he went with option one, Izuko would be limiting his choice of targets to kunoichi who were the last of their clans or weren't contributing anything significant to the military anyway.

He would keep free reign over any civilian that caught his eye, and give himself four or five active kunoichis to play with. That would hardly cripple a military of tens of thousands.

The second option would be to leave Konoha altogether.

Crippling the military was only a problem if it was his village that he was crippling. If he just left, then it wasn't an issue. Further, he could go ahead and get on Suna if he wanted to. Konoha might have made peace, but that was mainly due to a lack of follow-up capability from the army.

That didn't mean that he, as well as others, weren't holding a grudge. Izuko, in particular, had lost his parents during the attack.

Now, with his earrings, he could head on over and start wrecking shit. Turing their kunoichi into prostitutes and sex slaves, destroying their men, and leveling their buildings. Fair is fair.

Other possible destinations included Iwa, a traditional enemy of Konoha, Mizu, Kumo, really anywhere.

If he wanted, he could just travel endlessly.

Choices, choices...


Support me on Patreon: patreon.com/malkuthze

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)