More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HighGrove HighGrove

So, Which Prince Will You Be?

The Monstrous Prince

You've been flipping through character descriptions for a while now, and honestly it's getting a bit dull. A lot of these just run together; you're actually pretty certain some of these are repeats, with just 'With a Mustache' tacked on the end. Do you really want to spend your summer as the one bland knight in a row of identical knights? You rub at your head; this headache just gets worse and worse. Maybe you can distract yourself by finding a more interesting role. Hold on though, what about this? The Monstrous Prince?

You're not certain the little cartoon figure in this one is actually a human, let alone a real prince; his ears and proud grin are a bit pointy, aren't they? And those are definitely little horns. His 'armor' looks like it was cobbled together from bits of other princes' armor, too. He certainly seems pleased with himself though, which you assume is at least in part due to the harem of collared princesses of all shapes and sizes that gather adoringly around him. Oh shits, are they naked? What the...Oh, this guy is one of the villains! He must try to steal all the other princes' love interests; you'd be like the Renaissance version of the Hamburgler. You try to shake off your headache, squinting your eyes to read this one more closely.


They say you aren't a real prince, that you're just another monster to be slain for worthless loot. They say you don't GET a comfortable castle and you don't GET a cuddly princess. You say screw that noise! You're as brave and good-looking as any of them, in your own parallel-to-human sort of way! They can keep their dumb castles, but you're going to take ALL the princesses! Harems are the in thing right now, anyway! ARE YOU THE MONSTROUS PRINCE?


You gasp in a breath of air as you quickly grab hold of either side of the table, catching yourself as the lightness in your head surges into a full on dizzy spell. You clench your eyes shut and shake your head, what is going on? You barely manage to crack one eye open and check the box labelled "Yes" before you tumble out of your chair, the blinding glare of the room flaring up to white out your conscious mind.

All the Girls Love Green, if You Know What I Mean

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)