More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Where to go? What to do?

The Labyrinth.

Rumors of a lost labryinth in the Palewoods had peaked Amber's interest a while ago and only recently she had gotten her hands on a map that may lead to it. Amber decided that she should see if the rumors and map proved true and dove from the rooftop. She grasped a vine hanging from the side of the castle and pushed off the side, swinging past walls and into the dark forest.

The map wasn't too hard to follow for an expert tracker like herself and after a few hours she had arrived at the ruined entrance to underground labryinth. As she passed the threshold she whispered and snapped her fingers, a simple illumination spell that creates a whisp that follows the user and lights up the dark. The stairs descended for quite a while before Amber found herself in a open room with lit torches lining the walls and a stone door opposite of her.

Another snap of her fingers and her whisp disappeared then she continued forward and reached out to the door. When touched it the door slid upward to reveal walls guiding a hallway to the left. It was a maze with unknown treasures or enemies lying ahead.

What does the maze have in store for Amber?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)