More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by boobsmckenzie boobsmckenzie

Magic Cock Ring Variations

The Invisibility Ring

Congratulations on ordering the upgraded Magic Cock Ring, the Invisibility Cock Ring (ICR)! This particular model comes with the One Ring package. You get every single perk of the original MCR with a few added features for your personal voyeurism fetish!

The ICR allows its wearer to act as if their whole body had passed through one of our Magic Cock Rings. People around you will be unable to perceive you, yet will still attempt to pleasure you sexually.

Complete Anonymity! If the model is reactionary, they will be aware that their bodies are acting like they're trying to have sex with someone, but will not be able to see you at all. Non-reactionary rings will still leave people completely unaware of their actions.

No Accidental Reveals! Entering liquids or stepping in powdery material won't reveal you! The Unawareness Field will keep people from figuring out that you're ever around despite all evidence to the contrary!

Enhanced Suggestion Feature! With the ICR you do not need to whisper suggestions into your ring, or even project your genitals to install them. You simply have to whisper your suggestion into the target's ear while wearing the ring for it to take effect.

Absolutely No Cleanup! The ICR will remove any and all biological mess from all surfaces you came in contract with, as well as from anyone you interacted with. Leave no traces behind!

Forgetaboutit! If you want to wear the ring for extended periods of time without being dragged down by school or a job, we have you covered! By whispering "Going Ghost" into the ring before using it, people in your life will act as if you do not exist. There will be no consequences for missing school or getting behind on paperwork (or accidentally forgetting your wife's anniversary!). Whenever you want to resume your life, just whisper "Back to Life" into the ring. Everyone effected will act as if you have been there all along and not question any changes or missed events.

Note: Attempting to use the ICR to dodge taxes or avoid jury duty is illegal and unethical! Do not attempt to use it for this super cool and awesome type of crime!

Ignore Environmental Hazards! The ICR will keep you from being affected by heat or cold, or by standing on rough surface like asphalt or gravel. You will always feel like you're at a comfortable room temperature and standing on a smooth surface! There is very minimal risk to being fully nude while wearing the ICR.(Do not attempt to enter extremely dangerous environments like an active volcano or outer space, or you will risk shorting out the ring due to overload. We also recommend avoiding bottomless pits and standing next to explosive barrels)

Warning! Some defective rings have been found in ICR models with serial numbers between 0118959 and 0147635! These rings do not turn the wearer completely invisible! While under this faulty effect, people around you will still see you perfectly, but will simply act as if you are not there! Consequences may apply when you take off the ring! If you have received one of these defective rings, contact us with the serial number for a free replacement!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)