More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by EdGuy EdGuy

What do you do now?

The History of The Homo World

This is the story of the Homo-World. In this world, humans have a mental and physical difference from the humans in our world, in which their endurance is higher, and so is their libido. Therefore, sex was even more rampant than it was before, with tribes of hunters-gatherers quickly increasing in size with their increasing sexual relations. However, and this is where this world diverts from ours, the demand for sex was greater than the offer: With the increased sex drive, the pregnancy rate of the tribes was high, and even with the high child mortality of that era, there was an enormous increase the population of the tribes. The increase of the pregnant woman and the children that needed to be protected caused a rise in the usage of resources and slowed the progress of the tribes. With harsh times, a new invention helped society thrive in the face of doom: Homosexuality.

With gay sex, is was possible to control the population of the tribes, not the mention the increase of the good relations between the tribe mates. Sex is a great bonding mechanism. Monogamy had a different meaning: It meant that the tribesmen would have a partner that they would procreate with, but it didn´t excluded them from having sex with people of the same gender. It was more of a coupling for procreation than coupling for life. Both men and woman fucked the same sex mercilessly, and it continued till these days.

Flash-forward for about 8000 years or so. We are now in the ancient times, where societies are starting to truly form, inventing governments, taxes, laws and more advanced subjects, like astronomy and mathematics. And also, everybody is fucking like rabbits. Promiscuity changed the ways politics work around this world, with a bigger tolerance for other cultures and less conflicts. In fact, after fucking so many people in your hometown, people tend to want to try something new, which means that people from one civilization often went to other civilizations to lay with different men of different skins and bodies. The fucking of exotic people was common and believed to be a pioneer to multiculturalism. The prevalence of homosexual relations contributed to a steady population control, where straight sex was only seen as a procreation process. Because of this, there was absolutely no research on contraceptive methods were made. Everybody fucks bareback, and body fluids get everywhere. You have cloths that are stain resistant, but no one knows what a condom is.

Now for the Interesting part: The Ancient civilizations that made the ideals of this world. We are going to see these Civilizations, and how gay and slutty they are in this world.

ANCIENT GREECE: We all know that, even in our prude world, the ancient Greeks were big slutty fucks. In Homo-World, however, that was taken to 11: The pederasty that existed consisted of grown men teaching the young men (Over 18) important things like etiquette, philosophy, how to work and live in society and how to fuck like a pro. The relationship between the men formed a friendship (With Benefits) that lasts years. Greece was the society that created the daddy-son relationship, forming a standard to be followed for years to come. Greece was a society that believed that the older men are wiser, smarter, and more important than the youth, so their upbringing consisted of satisfying society with their bodies, so that when they grow older they could pass forward their experience for the generations to come.

Of course, men of all ages could fuck each other for as much as they wanted, whenever they wanted to. It became so , orgies could form on the most crowded streets. It was even outlawed to have sex on the streets over how much it distracted everyone, and how people would often lose themselves in sex and forget their tasks.

Now, everyone just has orgies in the alleys and in private places. Some cities even held ceremonies to praise the Greek gods, that were pretty much excuses to have city wide orgies accompanied by Wine. Greeks love wine.

Another case that deserves attention is their sport: They added sex to the Olympics, about who can fuck more asses before Cumming. Also, wrestling isn’t just dominating your opponent physically, but also sexually.

Especial mention to the city of Sparta. They still are a bunch of stubborn macho-man douchebags, but their ways are different than the ones we´re used to: Instead of dominance by , they… well, they´re still violent, but they use penis and butts instead of swords and shields. They believe that every Spartan man should fuck roughly and intensely, and the training until their coming of age disciples is brutal: Every month, the people who are turning 19 are gathered in a special field, where many Spartan citizens prepare for the ‘ceremony’.

And by the ‘ceremony’, I mean ‘a hardcore orgy where the aged man violates the young men’. The ‘Ceremony’ starts at night, in a field surrounded by torches and dirt, with evidences of the last ceremonies on the ground, like dried out cum and ripped clothes, and lasts until the sun rises. If the new adults make it through without passing out or tapping out, they are considered spartan citizens. Even if the new participants have a year to practice (Since they tuned 18), nobody actually makes it at first. Luckily, they can always try it next month, but in the meantime, they´ll train hard as fuck, by sucking dicks and bottoming as much as they can so they can, so that they´ll pass next time. No need to worry too much though, the orgies are mostly intense marathons of fucking than a brutal spit roasting for 12 hours, but every spartan is expected to be a voracious sex machine. Men and Women alike.

ANCIENT EGYPT: Since it was always hot in Egypt, people didn´t used to wear clothes, walking mostly naked, with minimal protection from the sand in the private areas. The outfits one would find fitting for a strip club is considered the fashion at the time. The Egyptian citizens mostly used jewelry and gems to indicate their social class. Although there was a social inequality between the paid workers and the pharaohs, which meant no marriage between those two classes, sex was seen as a casual thing. The common class would often fuck with any neighbor and family member they had, for sex was mostly like shaking hands with other people.

While in our world, between brothers and sisters was somewhat common in our ancient Egypt, in this world is rampant: Every man slept with their brothers and father, and every woman slept with their mother and sisters. The first time of any man was with the man that brought him to this world, symbolizing a union of flesh and seed. was sacred in Egypt, with many festive days all year round celebrating the closest union anyone could hope to achieve, be it their sibling or their parent.

The religion was based around many gods, like the one we had, except sex was more prevalent in myths, and it dictated the routine of Egypt at the time. For example, the myth of creation of the world consisted of the god of creation Atum masturbating and his seed creating the world we live in. To celebrate this, it was created a festival where, to glorify the act of creation, everyone, regardless of their social class, would gather around the Nile river and ejaculate onto the waters. The Pharaoh himself would be present in the ceremony, being the first to cum onto the river, initiating a country wide orgy that lasted for the remaining of the day. At that day, everybody of age is free game.

Slaves would use this occasion to fuck their masters and their offspring, common citizens would taste the meat of the Pharaoh and other rulers, and even the high nobility would get dominated by the labor slaves, and all relatives, friends and neighbors would lose themselves in the sex party. The party was also accompanied with a shit ton of beer as well, so the hangovers were proportionally big.

ANCIENT ROME: Now this is where things get slutty. Ancient Rome wasn´t exactly a beacon of decent in our world, so you can expect that in Homo-World things would be much more . The Ancient Rome of Homo-World has many things in common with ours, with some significant different: Bathhouses, for example, were 24/7 orgy houses, where saunas were full of steamy sex and the water was often whiter than it should be. Of course, with the roman plumbing, this wasn´t much of a problem, and the bathhouses also were full of opportunities for the experience of some fetishes, like watersports (Not the Polo kind). The funny thing is that women weren’t considered inferior than men, which means that they were allowed to vote, hold big political positions, and be just as promiscuous as men. To satisfy the sexual appetite of every citizen, the bathhouses were divided by sex. This was the beginning of a process of sex segregation that culminated in modern times.

Other important difference was the coliseum. What we know as an arena of , is known here in this world as the symbol of dominance. Sexual dominance, of course. Here in the arena, gladiators are the equivalent of wrestlers. Sex Wrestlers, of course. Here, they battle for dominance, with skimpy armor and dirty loincloths, fighting the opponent until they yielded. Then, to the wined goes the spoils: The winning fighter would violate the loser, in the middle of the stadium, for everyone to see. The fights weren´t choreographed, but the wrestlers were taught to be dramatic: Every time the gladiators would fuck, the winner would slap the loser´s ass hard and pound it intensely, making echoes on the arena, and the loser would moan hard and beg for a rougher fucking. The crowd loves it. After the fight, there are lotteries, were any spectator can win a chance of either fuck or get fucked by the winner or the loser. The gladiators are more than fighters, they’re performers too.

Another important factor of Rome was that their power was not military, but cultural and economic. Rome is still a juggernaut of an empire, but it was mostly because of business practices than warfare, by becoming the major trading center for all sort of products, and by having the culture of sleeping with anyone you can to make friends. And friends were made, for the Roman empire lasted centuries without any major crisis or civil wars. Another important factor was that the Roman empire allowed other countries and tribes to keep their culture, helping establish not only a friendly environment of acceptance of different ideas, but also joining various fetishes and sexual practices that were disseminated around the world.

An example of this was their Emperors. Now, we all know that the roman emperors were big perverts already in our world, so you can certainly imagine how a full blow slut would fare as an emperor in this world, and is with this introduction that I present to you: The Emperor Archelaus, the prince of the people. Taking the throne at 16 years of age, he was the successor of his father Bronte, who died at 62 years of age. Emperor Callister was a beloved leader of Rome due to the legalization of prostitution for anyone over 18, which caused a huge increase of prostitutes, mostly recent adults, who wanted to earn some money and be introduced to the life of sex that is expected for the average Roman citizen. He was also famous for his international diplomacies, where he would offer his body to any foreign leader that had problems with the way Rome handled things. His sexual skill was legendary, winning the title “The Receiver”.

Due to this, Archelaus had a reputation to uphold, and so he began his first year dealing with the business of Rome with the help of his uncle, Pyrrhus. Over time, Archelaus and Pyrrhus began to form a relationship that went beyond their parentage, and when Archelaus reached 18 years, he and Pyrrhus began a sexual relation that was notorious for its publicity. was a somewhat new thing in Rome. Of course, people fucked their relatives, but it was in a very small scale, especially compared to the debauchery that happened in Egypt. Archelaus popularized around Rome, causing an increase in sibling fuckery around Rome.

However, the relation only lasted about 2 years, before Pyrrhus fell ill at the age of 68. After the grief, Archelaus sobered up and started to continue the conquering of Europe. A “friendly” conquest, if you will. His first task was marring the Pharaoh of that time, Isis. The marriage connected Egypt into the Roman empire, and while Archelaus fucked her brother’s day and night, Archelaus and Isis had a good healthy relation that culminated with the birth of their son, Acacius.

Acacius was a beautiful man, with short, black hair, dark skin, and beautiful eyes. He was considered by many to be a blessing, and since he was a man, he went to live with his father in Rome. Archelaus loved his son more than anything, but he had to put his duty on his top priorities. Archelaus made a big progress on the prostitution program made by his father, together with many other changes that elevated the quality of life of Rome. He installed a policy that any man could go to the Imperial Palace and make demands, where the emperor would judge if they were logical and good ideas. A request that any civilian could make, was to have sex with the emperor, which was a practice that Archelaus learned in Egypt, during the Day of creation party. Any man could just ask to either fuck or be fucked by the emperor, and he would do it in public. The orgies that occurred in the palace were legendary, and is estimated that Archelaus has fucked probably more than 100.000 in his life.

And yet, his biggest accomplishment was the relationship he had with his son. For his entire upbringing, Acacius was groomed and raised by Archelaus, being taught Egyptian and Roman culture. In fact, some of Acacius favorite stories were the ones that taught about between parents, even so that they were the stories he remembered every word, and Archelaus was more than happy to tell him these stories, like how Hermes masturbated his son Pan, and the tale of Set and Horus having a sex competition. Over time, Acacius grew, and his beauty increased with each year, and Archelaus was maintaining his form, looking like a Gym dad, with a beard and a hot body.

Both son and father were pretty keen on each other, already kissing and doing foreplay before they Acacius reached age, and when he finally made 18 years, the unexpected happened: Archelaus asked his own son in marriage. The ceremony was considered the biggest event to ever happen in history, the Emperor of Rome getting married with his own son, with the emperor being 40 years old, and his son only 18. It was considered the biggest romance in ancient Rome, and everyone who was important went to the ceremony to see it. There, they proclaimed their love for each other to see, and they fucked right there in public. This act legalized marriage with your own relatives in Rome, and popularized . What was something that only a quarter of the population took part was now the norm for every Roman family.

Archelaus made sure to cherish his marriage every opportunity he could, banging his son´s brains out in public, in private, always filling him up. It became a tradition for every father to call his son “My Acacius” as a compliment, synonymous to beautiful. However, all things must come to an end, and Archelaus died at 73 years old. To celebrate his reign, it was built a statue of Archelaus, which resembles his real-life body with two distinct features: A penis replica of his 9-inch cock, fully erect, that can be sucked or fucked with, and a replica of his ass, with big round cheeks and a penetrable butthole, made to resemble the feeling of fucking Archelaus’s ass. The statue still exists to this day and remains a popular tourist attraction.

BARBARIC TRIBES: The societies listed above are the ones that have the biggest influence as we know today, but there are also many other civilizations that were around as well. However, something that caused an even bigger influence than then were the barbaric tribes that lived around Rome. These tribes were made of what was called barbarians, that were people that walked around fully naked, wearing only animal pelts as capes and sometimes loincloths. They painted symbols and images on their bodies and wore piercings. They mostly had big, long hair and beard and hairy body, and they caused some of the biggest problems in ancient times.

The barbaric tribes were many. Independent, but with a very similar culture of fucking whoever crosses your way. They pillaged small villages and farmers, and attacked travelers and scouts. They were a menace to society, causing great hysteria and economic crisis everywhere they went. And even causing such destruction in their path, many people, daredevils and low-lives were tempted to join those tribes, attracted to their hedonistic lifestyle and the pillaging.

Their culture was mostly focused on masculinity and feminism, with a big focus on the bodily fluids that were thought to be essential to life: Warriors would ejaculate into a bottle, that would be mixed with other beverages and then consumed by the whole group, symbolizing a union of man in the tribe. Men would rub cum on their bodies and faces, making patterns that symbolized their position in the tribe.

After many decades passed, these tribes started to form more formal societies, and sometimes even forming countries with their own culture. The tribes that didn´t settled down ended up becoming extinct, or being assimilated to other bigger tribes.

After a couple of centuries, Rome started to lose power to the new tribes that started to form, and a century later, we would have the middle ages, where many other changes happened through time.

We´re taking a time skip here, going straight to the Age of Discovery, where we´re going to see the civilizations that had bigger sexual influence in this world, because that´s all this story really is for. In the Age of Discovery, the countries of Europe were hoping to go on a voyage to other lands, to find other people, learn their culture, establish an economical trade, and fuck their brains out. These are the civilizations that will have influence in today´s society:

AZTECS: Following the trend here, the Aztecs of this world were not the violent fanatics we know today. They´re Sex crazed fanatics instead. In the Homo-world, instead of their religion being about sacrifice, their religion says that the gods having sex and loving each other created each other, so the Aztecs created their entire culture on praising sexuality: Giant stone statues of penis, tits and couples having sex surrounded the cities, with people mating like dogs on the streets. Gay dogs.

The especial ceremonies were just excuses to have amazing orgies that lasted days, where the priests where glorified sex professionals, with tattoos and body paints, having sex with anyone that asks.

However, the Aztecs used to think that their culture was so great, everyone should be part of it. And if other civilizations didn’t agree on it, they were to. The Aztecs conquered entire civilizations, forcing everyone under their control to be as sexually liberal as possible: Greetings involved the groping of another´s genitals, was celebrated and considered necessary for a happy life, and marriage with multiple people were expected from people. As they conquered these new lands, they also acquired new prisoners as well. These prisoners were used as sex slaves, walking around the cities fully naked, to be used by anyone that passes by. They were considered lower than prostitutes, because they weren´t even paid.

When the Europeans arrived at central America, they were surprised to see that a civilization that had absolutely no contact with their own could be so sexually active as the ones in Europe, which helped prove the theory that sexual liberation and homosexuality was part of human nature. The sexuality from both the different people helped to establish a long-lasting partnership with central America and Europe. And now we´ll talk about how relations with African tribes, south America tribes and Polynesian tribes were established, for their story happens to be very alike.

OTHER TRIBES: These tribes were very alike in many forms: They walked around naked, only using jewelry and other decorations on their bodies, like body paint, headdresses and bracelets for identification of the role of the person on the tribe, be it war chief, warrior, shaman, cumslut or chieftain. In those tribes, sexuality was free for experimentation, so these tribes were fueled by Hypersexuality, building their society around it: There was the idea that Sperm was the ultimate elixir to masculinity, and that you cannot become a proper warrior until you suck a hundred cocks, so the coming of age ceremonies were orgies were the new adults would blow the cocks of every men in the tribe.

Dick sucking was one of the most desirable skills for any man to have, and sperm was considered sacred, even to the point that masturbation was considered a waste, and every time that a load was shot into someone’s ass, it was the tradition that the load must be sucked out of the hole and properly eaten. In fact, the most prized members of the tribe would be fed grails of cum, provided by the whole tribe. A common activity was the capture of the most fearsome warriors from other tribes, so their cocks could be milked by the tribe. It was considered a great honor to suck the cock of a great and bold fighter, and the name “Cock Sucker” was often given to the chieftain of the tribe, who was often the man who has sucked the most dicks of the whole tribe. Being called a slut, cock-sucker, cum bucket, etc. Was considered a great honor.

Needless to say, when the Europeans reached these tribes, they were amazed at their social structure. Although their technological advancement was low, their social advancements were amazing. In fact, after the Europeans saw the culture of these tribes, they were amazed at how sexual they were with each other, with groups of people fucking in the open, with nobody batting an eye.

Such sluttynes was not allowed in Europe for interfering with people’s obligations, which was the reason Europe was so far ahead in technology, but the advances these tribes reached are different, but equally as important. In fact, the tribes the explorers visited were so utopian in its nature, that they decided to live in these places for a few years, halting the European expansion at the time. After this period, the explores finally went back to their home, some with some newly married husbands, and they finally completed the commercial relations with other tribes.

Now we fast forward about 500 years, reaching the days of the present, where all sexual liberation you can possibly think of is allowed here in this world: , Polyamory, Full blow orgies, legalized prostitution, full STD immunization, clean sexual practices and pig play, and even Heterosexual sex, for especial instances of course.

And now we go to the city of Eros, were the story is set. For this, we are going to see the story of how the North America continent became the most influential place of the entire Homo-World

The Story Of The United States Of America

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)