More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by EdGuy EdGuy

The Story Of The United States Of America

The Present Days

In the 18th century, there was relative stability around the world: Very little wars were fought, like one every 10 years or so, and the mortality rates are very small, since wars weren’t about killing people, but about subduing the enemy army, either by knocking them out with combat or by surrounding them and making them surrender. The prisoners of wars were treated somewhat decently, with food, water, access to beds and showers, but they were treated like sex toys, regularly violated, used for the pleasure of the winners. Apart from this treatment, social relations were pretty admirable.

In that era, there was the last of the great voyages, of foreign men visiting other worlds to fuck other exotic men, learn their culture and establish commercial relations, exactly in that order. Which brings us to our last “Civilization”, which is composed of various tribes with somewhat similar cultures:

NATIVE AMERICANS: The culture of the American natives is very interesting. It was sexualized just like everywhere else, but there were some major differences that stood out. The hierarchy of the tribes was very well established and complex: There would be competition games, where the most fit to rule would compete in games that tested their sexual might, with masturbation resistance, to see who takes longer to cum, who could please more warriors in less time, and who was more passionate in sex. For this test, the greatest warriors and wise men are chosen to take part in this game. Every tribe chooses their champion, and the one that wins the competition is considered the Overlord of all the tribes in the area, granting the dominance of his tribe over the others. The Overlord of all tribes had the job of properly addressing all the problems the other tribes would face, and supplying the needs of all the citizens of the tribe, like bottoming for every warrior of the tribe.

Of course, the other tribes still have a saying in what shall be done in their major subjects, with big reunions that sometimes resembles sex parties: Every group that comes of out of the tribes consists of the Chieftain, the Warlord, the Lead Shaman, about 20 troops, and hundreds of dancers and servants, all going to meet up at the ruling tribe at the time. There, many businesses are discussed, in between breaks for sex and orgies. The chieftains aren’t allowed to fuck anyone from another tribe, to avoid any influence that might damage his tribe and fellow tribemates. Everybody else was fair game.

There are other important things to note: Their culture was mostly agricultural, with some hunting involved, mostly for ritual purposes (Coming of ages, tribute to their gods, food for special rituals). Both of those activities were sexual: The Natives had the belief that spreading “seed” onto the land would guarantee good crops, and the hunting parties often engaged in orgies by the campfire. It was good for morale and it builds character, they said.

Now one more important thing: The native American culture favors the youth, rather than the elders. In this culture, of course, the elders are respected due to their experience and their teachings, but the youth are seen as the future of the tribe, so their relations is like an inverse Daddy-Son relation, where the father is gentle, but stern with his son, and the older men are fucked by the young. In native American culture, bottoming was considered a sign of virility and masculinity. The youth are taught that the world they live in is harsh, merciless to the unprepared, and untamed by any man. So, because of this, they are trained in survival and hunting, to better prepare them for their challenges that they will face as they grow older.

The coming of age is the ultimate challenge, that tests the survival skills of the men that just turned into men. Five warriors must go out in a group and only return in 10 days. For assistance, these warriors are accompanied by their father. The sons and their fathers go out of the tribe, fully naked, save for some body paint and some adornments. Their only supplies are food and water for 2 days, bow and arrows, and an axe for chopping wood.

The group would immediately go hunting for a deer or a bison, or anything that has leather, so they could warm themselves for the night. Of course, the leather they find, IF they find any, is not exactly enough to make them warm for the night, and that’s ok, because they are prepared for it. They all know that the only way for them to survive the cold is by “sharing heat”. And “heat” is shared, for the orgy that ensues makes noises that can be heard in the entire desert, making a big mess out of them. The next day, they shake off the cum from their bodies and manage to acquire more resources, like better locations for the night, more animals, both for food and pelts, rivers for drinking water and bathing, and sometimes even finding Caravans and travelers. Needless to say, that these encounters are nothing short of “friendly”.

The group would finally come back after staying 10 nights away from the tribe. The youngsters would then be considered proper members of the tribe, proving they are prepared for the harsh reality of the desert. Like I said, a lot of focus is put into the young, for they need to be ready for what the future holds. But likely no one could ever be prepared for what was about to come:

The Creation of The United States of America: These united states of America were a result of the explorations that happened before, with the America being the last place to be colonized. The immigrants were from all around Europe, and they all saw opportunities for this new land that they were visiting. In this particular case, not only the economic and cultural expansion were the objectives, but also the occupation of the land, for the new generation off Europeans that were created. The population growth of the Europeans greatly increased due to major scientific advances, increasing the life expectancy and decreasing child mortality. And so, the new generation of people were tasked with expanding the domination of Europe on this new land, so that the increasing population could find a place to live, saving Europe from overpopulation.

Never before the goal of an expedition was to find new places to populate. All the other travels that happened had more of an economic reason. Of course, some of the explorers decided to stay in these new lands, but they did so because they wanted to be integrated into the exotic culture of these new lands, leaving their old culture behind. The Aztecs at first even threatened the colonialists to submit to their customs for the remaining of their stay in their land, changing their habits temporarily for the remaining of their trip. Due to the authoritarian sexual customs of the Aztecs, many of the colonialists decided to stay there. Due to the overwhelming sex, they were exposed and into, they just didn’t believe that they could find this amount of sex anywhere else, and so they were addicted to the Aztec life style. The original mission was not to occupy the land they found, unlike this new colonization that was happening in North America.

When these new colonialists reached the new land, they settled down near the shore and began to build their first towns. They spent months forming well-structured towns with supplies for about a population of hundreds. They were ready to go further into the territory, to find new locations, new flora, new animals, and even new civilizations. What they didn’t know what that these new civilizations found them first.

For these months that the colonialist established themselves, the local natives had scouts that went around the colonial town, reporting the activities they saw to their leaders. The colonialists had reached a beach that wasn’t much occupied by other tribes, but they were quickly found by the natives that lived close to the sea.

The reports that they made described the activities of these towns, which ranged from pretty standard stuff, like some daily chores like collecting fruit and vegetables from their plantations, managing their farms, young naked men walking around the town getting fucked by every grown man that passed by, people engaging in gay sex parties in the middle of the day, and all that stuff.

The natives did notice some strange, different thing from their customs: For example, the young men whored themselves to every man they found, walking around barely naked, with only their shoes and a belt holding their belongings, often with cum dripping from their ass and mouth. In the Native American customs, the young usually are busy with the daily chores, only fucking about five times a day due to harsh conditions, but here, the youth seemed to just fuck every man in their village, independent of their job or relation. Another thing was that the amount of time that the colonialists fucked each other was overwhelming big. Their agriculture technics and their methods of breeding cattle were very advanced for the land they were staying, not to mention the fact that the population was kept stable due to controlled heterosexual relations. Due to this advance, the villagers were free to fuck their brains out.

The colonialists were living their days, storing supplies for further exploration into the country to make space for bigger populations. However, these explorations were considered dangerous, for their supplies would not withstand the heat of the desert, and they would surely perish if they did not adapt to the conditions. However, the thousands of tribal men that lived near the coast could surely help. And luck would have it, the natives were very eager to meet these new visitors.

One day, the native tribes finally sent a welcoming group to the new visitors. In a sunny day, the Creek tribes sent a group of about 100 men, leaded by their fearless hunter and notorious cockslut Yoganuska, traveled to the newly founded town of Red Rose, where about 3000 men and women lived. There, they were greeted by the leader of the town, Sir Gaillard Koch, a German knight in charge of leading the colonization of the new land. The meeting was peaceful, the leaders exchanged gifts, either clothes, food and other presents, like instruments, tools and sex toys. The first meeting was a great success: An orgy ensued, where every tribesman would get gangbanged by 10 villagers at once, and sexual and social relations properly began in between these cultures. The tribesmen would be topped by the colonials, the chieftain Yoganuska included, although Yoganuska, as a well experienced warrior, was a master at power bottoming. To counter that, Sir Koch was a master at topping, fucking the native with power, energy and strength, changing positions to keep the host of the land satisfied.

These men both were a match in power, showing the other one major difference between each culture: In tribal culture, the leader is supposed to bottom to other members of the tribe, to show that he cares about his tribemates, whereas in the European culture, the one that penetrates is the dominator, showing strength and will to lead their people forward. The two civilization exchanged sex techniques and the gifts mentioned above. It was the beginning of a friendly relation that lasted generations to come.

The colonists managed to build more villages, expanding their territory and influence, and their culture merged with the Natives that existed in that area: Marriage between Natives and colonialists started to become so common, they became the fashion for a time. The tribes taught the visitors how to survive in barren locations, and in return these visitors showed planting, building and manufacturing techniques that helped these tribes to greatly increase their life’s quality and expectancy.

After establishing a successful network with the tribes in their proximity and expanding their population, these new immigrants and the native tribes became partners, exchanging commercially with each other and influencing the culture, and due to the conjoined forces of these two people, they managed to dominate the barren lands that surrounded their settlements. With the technological advance brought by the colonialists and the knowledge the natives had about the land and it surroundings, they managed to expand their territory and increase their population. Another consequence of this expansion was the preparation of the territory for the new generations of immigrants that arrived on the land.

These new immigrants were not affected by the native culture that was present on America, so when they reached the new land, they build their towns so that they resembled the classic cities in Europe. These new immigrants proceeded to build cities that resembled their classic civilizations, exporting the customs and practices that formed these societies. That is how entire cities like Eros came to be, built by Greek travelers and Italian citizens that were proud of their Roman heritage. Other cities were built by a plethora of different immigrants from all over the world: Even more than Europeans immigrants, there were Egyptians that replicated their ancient towns in some deserts in America, and even being a prominent culture in the biggest towns, not being uncommon to see a pyramid shaped building in the most influential towns. There were some Polynesian people who greatly influenced the west side coast area, creating a town that was very liberal in its nature. (It will appear in the main story).

The expansion proved to be successful and peaceful, implementing a gradual expansion that didn’t disturbed the other tribes that lived there. In time, for the next two centuries, the Americas were symbols of multiculturalism and acceptance of other customs, and the place where it all began, the town of Red Rose, became a large Port City, where millions of tourists and immigrants arrive all year long, and in the place where Sir Gaillard Koch and Yoganuska fucked, it was built a statue of them fucking in what became the National Park of Union, being a symbol of acceptance of cultures oh so different.

The tribes that existed before, Cherokees, Algonquins, Apaches, Navajos and many other groups kept their basic culture and customs, but the influence they received from these colonists was unavoidable. Over time, the Native American tribes evolved together with the progress that was happening on their country, so that they didn’t faded away, and they managed to preserve their culture to this present day, even so that about 30% of all American citizens are of Native American heritage. These true Americans influenced the arts, the customs, the habits and even the architecture of many of the towns in present day.

And that is the basis to the Present-day America. A big, homo sex filled country, where everyone is free to be themselves, and where this story takes place. Much more will be told about it as it progresses, but for now it will be all.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)