More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JohnK JohnK

Where does Lauren work?

The Grand Palace Hotel

Lauren was the Vice President of Operations at the prestigious Grand Palace Hotel. It was the most beautiful, most luxurious hotel in the city - and Lauren was the youngest VP in its illustrious 158 year history. She began her career as a lowly high school intern, bussing tables and answering phones in the lobby, but through her tenacious work ethic (and willingness to backstab her coworkers) she gained promotion after promotion, until she was second in command to the General Manager... and her ultimate goal was taking the GM job, too!

The hotel's owner loved her. She was a doddering, semi-senile old lady named Mrs. Helmsworth, and she thought Lauren was a dynamic superstar who could do no wrong. Her coworkers, however, hated her with a passion! Not only was Lauren considerably younger and less experienced than they were, but she seemed to take sadistic delight in humiliating her underlings whenever she could. Lauren's temper tantrums were bad enough, but last month she required all uniformed employees to have monthly weigh-ins.

"This is purely because uniform costs are spiraling out of control," Lauren smugly announced. "I'm sick and tired of blowing through my operations budget to buy new pants for you people, 'cause your old ones no longer fit! Appearances matter in this industry. If I can maintain my perfect figure, you should be able to do it too. Furthermore, I also suspect you slobs are stealing food from the kitchen, because our food costs are spiraling out of control as well. Well, we're going to put an end to this! Each of you will be weighed in at the end of the month, and if you gain ANY weight, I'll cut your hours!"

The economy was still bad, so the employees had but to comply. Oh, how they despised the weigh-in! Lauren would hover over them with a clipboard in her hand, taking notes (and making snide comments) as the poor hotel workers struggled to maintain their "correct" weight. To avoid losing pay (and risk getting fired) they even stripped to their undies to shed as much weight as possible. You can imagine how much these women - many of whom were in their 30s, 40s and 50s - HATED stripping down to their bra and panties while this snide, 20-something tyrant took note of every flaw on their bodies!

"Tsk, tsk," Lauren giggled, inspecting the concierge manager, Miss Lucy Lipps, a stylish, elegant lady in her early 40s. Lucy had put on a few pounds over holidays and had to suffer the indignity of standing in her underwear while being scrutinized. "You're 3 pounds over your limit - and by the look of things, all that weight is in your big caboose! Hee, hee!"

"Please - shut the door while you weigh me!" Miss Lipps gasped. "The maintenance workers are staring at me! I'm practically naked! And - and it's just 3 pounds! My undies weigh 3 pounds, I promise!"

"You think so?" Laurens said with a smirk. The young VP immediately snapped the back of Lucy's bra and yanked down her panties. The now-naked employee was too shocked to move, but her large breasts dropped down and her entire ass wobbled like mad.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

The maintenance workers hooted and hollered, soaking in the sight of fancy Miss Lipps' thick brown bush, heaving tits, engorged nipples and larger-than-expected belly.

"Goodness gracious, you REALLY sag!" Lauren laughed. "And guess what? You're still 2 pounds over! Ha!"

Lucy burst into tears... and swore one day she'd get even!

Today at the hotel was different than usual: A photographer from the newspaper was there to do a photo shoot of the refurbished pool. Laren had hired professional models to loung around the pool and swim in the water. (When one of the employees asked if they could participate in the photo shoot, Lauren coolly retorted, "Of course not! None of you are young, pretty or photogenic enough!") But now there was a problem: All four of the male models had arrived, but they were short one female model.

"Dear, we have an extra bikini in the changing room. I gave it to Lucy Lipps to give to the model, but I guess she's no-showed," Mrs. Helmsworth said to Lauren. "This photo shoot is so important and we really need it to go well! And with your perfect figure and gorgeous curves, you're just as possible pretty as any model, dear. Will you fill in for the missing model and save the day? Can I count on you?"

Lauren reluctantly goes to Lucy in the changing room

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)