More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by [KingDucky] [KingDucky]

What's next?

The Glyph of Subtracta (Subtraction)

The Glyph of Subtracta or the Parasite Glyph is the rarest of the Eight and along with the Ruin Glyph, one of the most dangerous due to its ability to sap away the strength of Matter with a touch. A Leech (a person who uses the Parasite Glyph) is truly a terrifying ****, having the ability to sap the power of others with a touch, Leech's are massive threats to the Empire since they are notoriously hard to kill, You can bring a Leech to the brink of ****, only for them to draw strength from a nearby source to bring themselves up to full strength, a Leech does not require strength to be as lethal as they are, they can simply steal traits like that to become a massive threat, temporarily mind You, for these traits, do not ever fully remain, requiring a user of the Parasite glyph to constantly steal power to gain the desired effect. Though they are indeed very deadly, a Leech does (like all Mysteria) have outline weakness' one of which is a cap to exactly how much they can take, a Leech cannot simply steal as much power as they want, they have limits to how much they can in as taking too much can result in a Leech perishing due to their body's inability to contain foreign power.

Nasty enemies to have My friends, especially if a Leech manages to refine their abilities, imagine Masters of this Glyph, sapping armies of their power without the need for touch, one minute small as a mouse, the next a small mouse with the compounded strength of ten men, and even then after that a mouse that can pinpoint certain traits that they want to steal, like speed, Strength, or even senses, thank Ares that they have a cap on how much they can take right? ...right?

The Subtracta Glyph appears as an Individual horizontal line with four sharp digits coming from the top and a single-digit coming from the bottom making the symbol appear as a Gnarled claw reaching for its prey, this symbol is one that strikes fear into the populous as the consensus around Leeches is one of a great and terrible Fear.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)