More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by [KingDucky] [KingDucky]

What's next?

The Glyph of Repellere (Push)

The Glyph of Repellere or the **** Glyph gives one the ability to push on anything that they focus on. Users of the **** Glyph (Known as Stormers) have the ability to blow away their enemies with a gravitational **** the repels the target that they are focused on, the effectiveness of which depends on a couple of variables.

A Stormer's pushes depend on weight, if the target's weight is greater than the Stormer then they will take push back, the effect going back on the User, this can be used as both an Advantage and disadvantage. Literally blowing away the competition, a Stormer can send their foes flying, often wearing weighted clothing to give them enough edge to blast an enemy with enough **** to break bones but there is another component involved that gives a Stormer a very peculiar advantage. Due to the rule of weight regarding a Stormer's abilities, some of the more skilled Stormers can actually push themselves into great flying bounds, sending themselves into incredible flying bursts through the air, this ability to fly is limited however as when a Stormer leaves the ground, they have to put in a lot of effort to push against the ground to slow themselves, they also cannot perform the presence and dexterous flying movements that a Slinger can, doing large sweeping jumps across the field, among the other rules of the **** Glyph, one of the main restrictions is that a Stormer can only push away from themselves, forcing a Stormer to be crafty with how they utilize their abilities.

There are many, many bad ways to go, but being crushed into the ground or flung into areal oblivion definitely makes my top five, these whispers of Master Stormers, suddenly dropping in from the sky, crushing everything within a ten-meter radius into jelly, cannoning through hundreds of soldiers like a maelstrom, how true can they be? but it certainly fuels the imagination, Stormers so powerful that they defy the Glyph's rules, pushing from whichever angle they please. sounds little far fetched don't You think?

The Glyph of Repellere appears as Four crossed arrows, interlined within a radius to represent the individual power of a Stormer, those on the front line know the dangers of this symbol, that when the storm comes, **** follows.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)