More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by [KingDucky] [KingDucky]

What's next?

The Glyph of Creaturae (Creation)

The Glyph of Creaturae, also Known as the Forge Glyph, gives one the ability of creation, building and transmuting from physical matter. A User of the Forge Glyph, (often referred to as a Forger) can create nearly anything as long as they have seen it before with their own eyes, however, said objects cannot be made out of nothing, so a resource of identical Mass must be used to fuel a creation E.g a ball of iron must be produced from an iron object of equal mass, this, of course, means that if a specific object needed to be forged, then a more specific list of "Ingredients" must be drawn from to create it.

The More skilled user's of the Forge Glyph are often people with a creative flair, using the resources on hand to their advantage, giving Forger's a reputation for their craftiness and tact, Some master Forger's can go a step further than creating rudimentary objects, but deeply complex matter such as Sparks of lightning, Balls of fire and even biological components, though such a thing would require a careful study of such things to create them.

Whispers flow through the Ballrooms and noble courts, on how those naturally talented in the Forge glyph, having mastered every nook and cranny of its secrets and uses, can produce objects without any resources at all, creating things out of thin air... but, rumours are rumours after all.

The Creaturae Glyph appears as Three lightning bolts, two lined perfectly with the other facing opposite it's peers, this Symbol is hypothesised to represent the spark of creation, imbalanced but powerful nonetheless.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)