More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by boobsmckenzie boobsmckenzie

Magic Cock Ring Variations

The Fantasy Cock Ring

(This chapter is for people who want to be way less realistic with their chapters, or those who want to set up chapters with pre-established fictional characters)

Congratulations on ordering the upgraded Magic Cock Ring, the Fantasy Cock Ring (FCR)! This particular model comes with the Multimedia package. You get every single perk of the original MCR with a few added features for your personal roleplay fetish!

The Fantasy Cock Ring offers two different types of experiences while using it to project your genitals. The first is forcing people to roleplay in a way you determine by using the suggestion feature, and the second is projecting your genitals into books/comics/recorded videos/video games to experience sex with fictional characters.

The Roleplay setting will cause people effected by your ring to act like a character in a play or movie, in accordance with a scenario that you can set up. For example, you can tell your ring you want to roleplay a princess and everyone effected by your ring will treat you like actual royalty. Or perhaps you have a kink for a specific person or character. Your primary target will magically take on their appearance, mannerisms, and personality for the duration, while anyone else effected becomes supporting characters, background characters, minions, etc. Whatever is appropriate for the scenario.

The effective radius for the Roleplay setting is about 300 feet. While under this effect the targets will completely think they are whoever they are roleplaying as, and everyone else will also think they are really them. (Be careful with scary or imposing characters, while we respect your kink for wanting to have sex with Godzilla, people will actually think Godzilla is 1: Real and having sex with someone, and 2: Attacking the city).

If it is a Reactionary ring, anyone affected by it will remember being the character after the effect ends, but will think of it as normal (and not call the newspapers about Batman having sex with Marilyn Monroe on the local subway).

The Multimedia setting removes the MCR's restriction on projecting your ring into pre-recorded or literary settings. This will only effect the physical copy of the book/video game/etc. that you project into, not all copies of them. This way you can have sex with characters in your favorite book or movie!

If you project into a book/comic/manga/etc., you will still feel all the pleasure as if it was actually happening, and the text of the book will change to reflect the change in scenario. The text will stay changed after you stop projecting and will not revert by any means, so be careful not to ruin a book you love. (Our testers had a wild romp with Lois Lane in a copy of Action Comics #1, which while steamy, did ruin the resale value of the comic)

Similarly, if you project into a cartoon/movie/video game/recorded video, the characters will react to and pleasure your genitals. They will always be aware of it while it is present but will forget about it immediately after it is gone. The changed portion of the video will remain forever, so you can keep it as porn or keep projecting into it to relive it over and over again. Cartoons or movies etc. airing on TV will only effect the one you are watching on your current screen, everyone else watching the same thing at the same time will not see the altered footage.

Note: The ring will automatically adjust to time jumps/changes in camera or perspective with no negative consequences, and the scene will not change if you want to keep having sex in the same scene.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)