More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

What happens to June?

The Enchantress Wins

“I can reward you… give you anything you want…”

Words settled like mist, swelling in amongst the flashing lights, and the squad faltered long enough for the world to fade away. The Enchantress exulted, and raw power coursed through her and her magical machine, and wiped everything away.

For a second there was nothing in the world.

The body that had been June’s fell to ash, and a soul rose up from it. And then everything happened. Magic unleashed, the world began to turn again, all her power turned to making a world she wanted to live in. Once she and her brother had been worshipped; now there was only her, but she had the power to make things right.

The world kept turning. Somewhere, Floyd stirred, and laughed, hugging his daughter. Somewhere else Harley was flailing and screaming in delight and waving a pregnancy test in one hand as her husband (somehow his name kept slipping her mind) embraced her. Somewhere else, El Diablo was staring into his wife’s eyes and couldn’t quite say where the sense of melancholy came from.

Those who had proven themselves worthy had been given a reward, and the world had been made better. The spirit of the Enchantress smiled, and fashioned herself a new body of swirling shadow.

It took her a few minutes more to grant the last wish. The one called Flag. He wanted the body she’d been imprisoned in; she wasn’t immediately ready to recreate it.

Until finally she reached out with her now unlimited power, her heart beating bright in her chest, and wove June back to life just as Flag most wanted her to be.

June stirred. Silk sheets were draped over her, and she felt… she felt safe. Utterly exhausted, but safe and relaxed. Naturally she was nude under the covers.

“Morning,” Rick said.

“Morning,” she murmured.

They lay there lazily for a moment. Rick stared back at her, completely content.

Something in June’s mind was a bit hazy. She couldn’t entirely remember how she’d met Rick; she’d been on a dig, then…something about a government project, something… then this. Waking up in his arms.

She knew she loved him though, it wasn’t worth dwelling on anything else.

“Do you want to get up?” he said.

“Do we have to?” June said.

He chuckled, and she leaned in to kiss him before ultimately pulling back. Flag rolled off the far side of the bed, reaching for his clothes. He was just pulling his pants on when he heard June squeal.

Quickly, he turned, but nothing seemed to be wrong. June was standing there, bent forwards her body as amazing as ever, her ass pushed out behind her and towards Flag. His gaze dipped down to it.

She reached back down, and this time he watched as she pulled her panties up her legs. Or rather, as she tried to; the underwear faded to shadowy specks before it had even reached her knees.

“What…” June said.

She tried again, reaching into her drawer for yet more of the most basic item of clothing. The same happened. She was on to the fifth pair before Rick hurried around the bed, placing a placating hand on her bare shoulder.

“Easy there,” he said. “Don’t want to go through everything you own.”

She turned back around. He was momentarily distracted by her boobs, before focusing in back on her face her features flushed and on the verge of tears.

“What’s going on?” she said, a hint of panic in her voice. “Rick. Why can’t I get dressed?”

“I… don’t know,” he said slowly. He tried very, very hard to stay focused on her face. He failed. “If it helps, you look good.”

“Not funny!” June said, voice high. She quickly crossed her arms over her boobs.

“What? I’m not going to pretend I haven’t thought about you exactly like this,” he said. He took a step closer.

June flushed. Even if the flirting was a tad obvious, it was distracting, and just then any distraction was something she was grateful of. Why didn’t her clothes stay in one piece?!

“But what are we going to do?” June said. “If I can’t get dressed… how am I even going to leave the house? What could do this?!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)