More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Parzival12 Parzival12

So, Which Prince Will You Be?

The Demon Prince

Those damn lights make your head pound as you flip through the pages and the frankly needlessly small text makes it an absolute bitch to read each of the sample texts. You start to think it might be better if you just asked if you could come back but frankly you kinda need this job so you decide to power through the pain reading the entries as quickly as you can.

The entries get weirder as you go on and by the time you reach “The Demigod Prince” you're practically falling out of the chair as your head pounds from the relentless lights. Deciding you should probably just pick one, get home to chug some advil and regret your choices later you flip through the pages blindly and and finally come to your decision.

Refocusing your eyes on the page what you see is certainly… surprising to say the least. The image is that of a horned figure on a throne surrounded by what looks to be naked women, incredibly pregnant naked women at that. Still in a bit of shock you look down at the text the takes up the bottom half of the page.


**_For far too long have the “pure” and “faithful” denied your truth. Who cares if your power is wicked and your soul is black? Show these priestly fools how a Demon does it. ARE YOU THE DEMON PRINCE?- - - - - -

_**

By the time you finish reading your are nearly kneeled over in pain as your breath escapes you, gasping you reach for the pen and check the “Yes” box and suddenly the world goes black.

You got yourself into this one bud

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)