More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by cphi cphi

What's next?

Crown Canyon Country Club

You pull into the parking lot of the Crown Canyon Country Club, with its well manicured greens, tennis courts, clubhouse, pool, saunas, driving range and 18 holes of intermediate level golf. You've never been more than an adequate golfer, but you've never cared much either. Your drives are straight, if not overlong, your short game is better than most, and your approach game is passable.
Jack and Jared are both waiting by the pro shop as you roll up in with your clubs.
"Hey, James. This is a beautiful course! Dues must be steep, huh?"
You shake your head. "Nothing outrageous." You head in, settling with the clerk and acquiring a golf cart.
As you head to the row of carts with the key, you notice Jared and Jack talking to a blonde woman in a lilac polo and jean skirt. Oh no.
"...my uncle, Jack." Jared's introducing, and Lucy Newport, the blonde, smiles and shakes Jack's hand, who deftly turns it over to kiss the back of it.
"A pleasure to meet you, Lucy."

"The pleasure's all mine... Oh hello, James." Lucy smiles, and you wince internally, before putting on a smile and giving her a hug.
"Good morning, Lucy. How's your dad?"
"Cranky. The doctor told him he's got to cut out red meat, scotch and cigars. He's not taking it so well." Paul Newport is a very successful condo developer and a Four Diamond club member, and Lucy is his youngest daughter at 31. Lucy is a graphic artist and part-time singer in a cover band that does mostly Sheryl Crow and Tom Petty songs. In truth, she lives on a generous allowance from Daddy, and spends a lot of time at the club.
She has a somewhat... notorious reputation among the well-heeled club members of being a good-time girl; always down for a party or a night on the town, or just some good, old-fashioned, no-strings-attached fucking.
She's made a play for you a few times in the past, but you've always managed to ward off her charms.
"Well, he's not a young man anymore." You laugh and step back. "Are you hitting the front nine today?"
She nods. "Ana and I are heading out any minute, she's just hitting the restroom."
{if RileySexPlan = 1}{if RileySMBathroom = 1} You remember Riley's plan. "We're hitting the front nine as well, though I'm probably going to do a full 18 myself."{else} "We're probably doing the same. Jared can't usually hang for a full 18."{endif}{else}"We're probably doing the same. Jared can't usually hang for a full 18."{endif}
Lucy smiles. "Well, Ana's not back yet, so you'll probably be able to go first."
"No, I need to hit a few drives first."
"I guess we might see you at the clubhouse, then?" Lucy nods, and her eyes linger on Jack for a second, and a quick sideways glance show that he's returning the look with interest. Oh brother.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)