More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cphi cphi

What's next?

The Blakes

Karen

The Blake family consists of Jenna's older sister Karen, her husband Jack, and their daughter Allison. Karen is a year and a half older than Jenna at 38, And her husband Jack just turned 40 last month. Allison is 18, and like Jared, she is dragging her feet about where to go for school.
Karen moved out of state for school when she graduated high school a year ahead of you and Jenna. She met Jack in that city, and they got married straight out of college. Allison was already 18 months old when they got married; You guess some things run in the family. Karen is a red-headed, plump version of Jenna: 5'3" and 144 lbs with 36D breasts and thick thighs. Some freckles and smile lines do nothing to detract from the same beauty that also runs in the family.
Karen waited tables and did secretarial work until Allison was around 12, then returned to school for her Master's degree in Fine Arts. She now works as freelance professional photographer and videographer.
Jack Blake got his MBA after college and then CPA, and recently his firm has asked him to move to a new branch opening in your town. Karen was thrilled with the prospect of returning home to be closer to you and Jenna, and while Allison is ambivalent, she has always gotten along well with the family, especially her Aunt Jenna and her cousin Jared.

Allison

Allison is a redhead like her mother, though in the summer, her shoulder length hair brightens to a more strawberry-blonde. She is thin and petite, only 5'2" and 126 lbs, with a decent 34C bustline. She has a history of being very bratty towards you, ever since she turned 15 or so. She never seems to have a nice word for you whenever they visit.

Though the Blakes will be looking for a house in the city, Jack's job wanted him to get started as soon as possible, and the family saw an opportunity to spend some quality time with your family. Karen has a nice gap in her photography schedule, and is looking forward to some relaxation, though she is also scouting some potential spring and summer gigs here in town. Your 5 bedroom, 2 and half bathroom house has a finished basement, a two-car garage half taken up by workout equipment, and a back deck that overlooks an in-ground pool. Further into the back yard, you have a firepit and a hot tub enclosure as well. All in all, the place was a little outside your means, but your inheritance included enough liquid assets (including a condo on the beach you didn't even know about) to wipe out a large chunk of your mortgage, so that now your house is within 6 months of being fully paid off. Your father's restored 1974 AMC Javelin is parked in the turnout under a car cover, and your wife's 2-year old Mazda crossover is in the garage, leaving the rest of the driveway for your son's Impala, and his girlfriend's Ford Focus. Your everyday car, a 7 year old BMW 3-series coupe, is currently at the mechanic getting brakes and suspension work done. Your house is large enough to accommodate everyone for a while, at least it was until....


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)