More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cphi cphi

What's next?

Zoe

Zoe

Your kid sister, well, half-sister, Zoe has dropped by unannounced. She is the daughter of your philandering father and his mistress, Celia Smith, whom he married after his divorce from your mother. They were actually seperated and talking about divorce as well when the heart attack hit him. Zoe is nine years your junior at 29, 5'6" and a little curvy at 145 lbs, with an ample 34D rack. She is fair-skinned, with dyed blonde hair and red highlights, a sleeve tattoo and pierced nose and tongue. Her nipples are pierced too; her tendency to go bra-less as often as not shows this off to anyone.
Zoe is a musician: she plays guitar and bass, and had a brief stint in a punk rock band a couple of years ago, which is how she met Dane, her husband. She also bar-tends off and on, and has been known to work the pole a time or two in her life, though she claims she hasn't danced since your dad died. She and Dane got married after dating for only four months, which is exactly the kind of thing Zoe would do. She lives on the south side of town with Dane, or she did until six days ago, when she walked out after a bad fight. Both Zoe and her estranged husband like to party, dabble with and some risque sexual adventures, but Zoe's temper combined with her husband's dickishness frequently leads to explosions. In the wake of this last one, Zoe has shown up on your doorstep with a suitcase, a black eye and nowhere to go, and you've never been able to refuse her. Luckily, Jenna loves Zoe, and often confides that Zoe lives the life that Jenna sometimes thinks that she missed out on, and likes to live a little bit vicariously through her.
Zoe has always adored you, her big brother, with an intensity that borders on obsession. She is also very sexually open and teases you about your sexual prowess, trades sex stories openly with Jenna, and generally makes you very uncomfortable, but you love her just as much, if not quite in the same way.
She has taken up residence in the basement rec room, unfortunately where your computer setup and entertainment center are, relegating your porn watching to the laptop in your office, a decidedly less comfortable space.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)