More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Grimm05 Grimm05

What's next?

Test

Nyssa knew that every member of the League of Assassins was trained in the Art of Invisibility, to blend into the environment as though they belonged and disappear into the shadows as though they were never there. Her Father, the current Ra's Al-Ghul had trained both of his daughters in the Art of Stealth and Invisibility as well as other League weapons and tactics of course.

Nyssa in turn became one of the League's best fighters and would have surely been named her Father's heir once upon a time. Sadly this did not happen and instead she needed to prove herself time and time again to her Father. Yet none of her years in the League ever prepared her for what was about to happen as she was taken to a country where she did not know the language and given a mission to her Father. A test as it were that would test the very limits of her skills and training yet was so simple that many would consider this to be a child's game. Yet the test itself was quite embarrassing to say the least as Nyssa stood before her Father questioning if her hearing was correct.

The Demon's head draped in his long black cloak and surround by four of his best warriors looked at his daughter as she asked "Can you repeat that Father?"

Unimpressed by his daughter's response Ra's Al-Ghul raised his voice and said "Strip my daughter."

Confused Nyssa assumed her Father merely meant her weapons and therefore placed her bow on the ground followed by her sword, her quiver of arrows, and most of her hidden daggers. Yet when her eyes returned to her Father's gaze she realized what he meant as he decided to elaborate his command.

"Strip out of your clothes my daughter. You won't be needing them." Ra's ordered in such a callous manner Nyssa could not believe her Father's own words as she wondered if perhaps this was a test to see if she would refuse his commands.

Does she strip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)