More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

Reply from: ........

Terry Donovan, Male, Dream Partner is Busty Elf Princess, Favorite Fetish is Breast Play

Terry Donovan sighed as he finished reading the email. He had no idea why this scammer was so insistent on getting a response from him. When he first saw the weird email address in his inbox, he just figured that it managed to get around his spam filter somehow and deleted it without a second thought. The next day he had gotten another email from the same address, and had deleted it again. Then he got another one, this time on his work email as well as his personal one. Assuming he had been hacked, Terry had made a new email address, and the very first email he received had been from the same damn address. Not even blocking it seemed to work.

Finally Terry had caved and read the blasted thing out of sheer curiosity, and now that he had he couldn't believe how insane it sounded. A dating service spanning multiple dimensions? Was it just him the scammers thought was an idiot, or was the average guy out there really this stupid? He almost deleted the email once again, but at the last second he hesitated, his mouse cursor hovering over the trash can icon.

Terry never had the best luck when it came to romance. He had tried dating a few times in the past, but he never really seemed to 'click' with any woman he went out with. And those that he thought would be worth pursuing never called him back. He supposed none of them were really interested in a somewhat pudgy nerd with the start of a pot belly and low self-confidence. The only thing he really had going for him was the financial stability of his accounting job, and even that might end up disappearing soon as rumors had begun to swirl around the office that layoffs were on the horizon, specifically in his department. All in all, he was in a pretty shit place mentally at the moment.

Fuck it, he might as well fill it out. Given how doggedly this company had pursued him they clearly already had at least some of his personal information, and if they had hacked his computer they probably had his porn history as well. So really, he wouldn't be telling them anything they didn't already know. At this point he didn't have much to lose.

He filled out his name and sex on the provided form, then paused when he hit the part where he had to describe his ideal partner. He was still certain this was some sort of scam, but if he was going to poke this bear, he might as well go all in. He resolved to give them a description so ridiculous and impossible to fulfill that they would have but to admit defeat. Well okay, not TOO ridiculous: on the very, very small chance this was going to work he didn't want to end up stuck with some unholy Lovecraftian monstrosity. He considered his options carefully, thinking about what his fantasy woman would be if he truly wasn't constrained by reality.

Hmm... fantasy woman. Now there was an idea. If these guys were really going to insist that they could give him any woman he wanted, he might as well give them a run for their money.

Description of Ideal Partner: A gorgeous elf princess with F-Cup breasts and natural light violet hair. She is not only a master of both magic and swordplay, but also loves playing video games and watching anime. She is sweet yet elegant, a model princess in terms of behavior, but is perfectly capable and willing to fight in order to protect those she cares about. She would love me more than anyone else in the world (or worlds, I suppose), and will be willing to share a perverted side of her that she shows no one else. Ultimately she would be a romantic at heart, and has no problem with using her wealth to shower me in gifts in an attempt to court me, with no expectation of getting anything out of it other than my love and happiness.

Terry couldn't help but smirk as he reread what he wrote. Yes this hypothetical woman was utterly ridiculous juvenile fantasy waifu bait... and that was the entire point. There was no way some chain email scam operation would be able to pull something like this off in real life, assuming they didn't rightly see this as him fucking with them. Even if they went as far as to dress some poor girl up in plastic elf ears and a purple wig, there was no way she would end up a world class swordswoman, especially with the huge honking breasts he specified, or able to do any more magic than some hokey street magician. He even specified that she would be wealthy with a habit of giving him expensive gifts because he knew that if they planned on committing to this beyond your typical spam mail, some poor schmuck was going to bend over backwards trying to find a way to make that work while still keeping their little scam profitable for them.

Terry was so eager to see how they would respond to this that he almost sent the form without filling the final field. He nearly sent it anyway, but figured that if he didn't put something there, they would probably weasel their way out of it by saying that because he didn't complete the form they wouldn't have to deliver on their end. It didn't take him long to decide on what to put down.

Favorite Personal Fetish: Any kind of breast play really. Titjobs, groping, licking, teasing... long as I get to play with a big pair of boobs I'm good.

Hey, if he was going to commit to a big titty elf girlfriend, he might as well double down on the 'big titty' part.

He hit 'Send' and snickered to himself. Good luck with that one, pricks.


Opalline Shimmerstar, crown princess of the elven Queendom of Nytheria, was sitting at her computer with a warm cup of rose petal tea, looking over her character's stats yet again. She only had two in-game weeks left until the big 'Corporate Presentation' event, and her Charisma stat wasn't as high as she would like it to be. According to the game her chance of success was only at 56%, and if she failed she'd either be to fire a quarter of her employees or take a huge pay cut, both things she wanted to avoid at all costs.

"Hmm... maybe if I have Nancy take the vice president out for dinner I can lower the Charisma requirement," Opalline thought aloud to herself, twirling a lock of violet hair with her finger, "But I still don't know if he has the Pervert trait or not. If he does, I'd have to seduce him, and yet again I would be to rely on my poor Charisma! Ugh... I knew I should have fully committed to an Intelligence build sooner. Then I wouldn't have to even bother with this stupid-"

"Opalline, have you been on your computer all day?"

Opalline swiveled around in her chair to see her mother, Queen Daphnel Shimmerstar, standing in the doorway. The older elf woman (who in typical elf fashion didn't really look that much older than her daughter) had her arms crossed just under her chest, and was glaring daggers at the young princess.

"Mother!" Opalline said, standing up suddenly, "I thought you had a diplomatic visit to make today."

"King Flintmire had to reschedule," the Queen explained, "The dwarven miners dug too deep, again, and now he has to lead his army against a horde of demons. I swear, those beardtuggers are going to destroy themselves one of these days, and we'll have to clean up whatever mess they leave behind."

Opalline gasped, "Mother, that is a horrible thing to say!"

Her mother rolled her sparkling pink eyes, "Oh hush, child. When you become queen and have to deal with 'Dwarven Diplomacy', you'll be sick of them too. Speaking of which..."

Opalline groaned internally. Here it comes...

"...how did your date with the human prince go?"

"He was... polite when he told me it wasn't going to work out," Opalline admitted.

Queen Daphnel sighed, "Opalline, there's only so many noblemen in the world for you to court, and you aren't getting any younger. If you want to get married someday, you need to pull yourself together and try harder to impress them."

"I am trying, Mother! But these," Opalline hefted her massive bust forward, "keep driving them away! Guys like girls with lithe figures or toned muscles, not huge tits!"

"I know you're frustrated about your chest issue dear, but there is no need to use such crass language," Daphnel scolded, "Besides, you have muscles."

"Barely," the princess huffed, letting her breasts drop back down, "I'm still a stick compared to an orc."

"Comparing yourself to those orc models is unhealthy for your self-esteem," her mother said.

"I know, I know," Opalline grumbled, dropping back down into her chair, "I just can't compete, even with other elves! Why would any man choose to be with a woman with breasts the size of her head when they have other options?"

"Perhaps if you didn't spend your free time playing those virtual games and watching cartoons, you'd have more time to find such a man."

"It's 'video games and anime' Mother, not 'virtual games and cartoons'."

"Whatever it's called, you're way too old for it," her mother said with a frown, "I love you Opalline, but you need to grow up and stop obsessing over this science-fiction nonsense. Do you understand?"

Opalline sighed, "Yes Mother."

Daphnel smiled, "Good. Now turn off that machine and get changed. The wyverns are agitated again and are attacking the border villages. Driving them off will be some good exercise for you."

Opalline waited until her mother had left the room, then groaned and turned back to the bulky chrome box sitting on her desk. She had really wanted to get to the Christmas Party tonight, but fighting those wyverns was probably going to eat up the rest of her afternoon. At least it wasn't a dragon this time.

As Opalline went to shut off her computer however, she saw a notification on her desktop saying she had just received a new email from 'ParallelLovers'. Curious, she typed the command to open her inbox and quickly read it over.

"Interdimensional travel? What do they take me for, a fool?" Still, the more she read, the more interested Opalline got. The entire thing sounded like something out of science fiction, but it wasn't like Opalline was a stranger to fantastic things. Sure neither magic nor science had found a way to travel to other worlds yet, but they said the same thing about raising the dead back in the day, and the lich Opalline had to put down last month was very real. So she wasn't going to completely dismiss the possibility of this offer being legitimate.

Plus, there was some small part of her hoping against all else that this was real and could help her meet the man of her dreams. Knowing she didn't have much time to waste on flights of fancy, she quickly entered her name and gender, then thought for a moment about how best to put into words what she wanted in a man. What she desired most was someone like Donovan, the male lead in her favorite non-magic slice-of-life anime 'Accounting is Life', so since she was in a hurry she just decided to describe someone similar to him.

Description of Ideal Partner: A human accountant with no magical abilities who is shy around attractive women, kind of nerdy, and sorta cynical about things in a 'rough around the edges' kind of way. Has an interest in video games and anime. A bit pudgy, but not obese, and is attracted to elf girls with big boobs and violet hair.

Sure that wasn't a lot to go on, and that last part about being attracted to elf girls with big boobs was definitely NOT something accurate to Donovan (his love interest was brunette with a flat chest), but if this really was going to be her fantasy guy she might as well take a creative liberty or two.

Compared to boiling down Donovan into a few words, detailing her personal fetish was actually really easy. Though Opalline was loathe to admit it, her gigantic breasts were rather sensitive, and playing with them was a favorite 'private pastime' of hers. Sometimes she could even reach orgasm without ever touching her quim. She briefly hesitated in actually typing that out, but figured that admitting she wanted to date a fictional accountant was embarrassing enough, so she quickly added it before she could further second-guess herself.

Favorite Personal Fetish: Having my breasts played with.

Opalline quickly sent the email, then typed in the console command to shut down her computer. While it went through that process, she stripped out of her dress and went over to the armory that housed her light elven battlearmor (with a custom magically-reinforced chest for her massive bust), potion belt, and magic longsword Dawnweaver. Within minutes she was fully clothed, straightening out the wrinkles in her miniskirt and tying the laces on her heeled combat boots.

Looking at herself one last time in the mirror, Opalline let out a tired sigh. Even though she knew it was only somewhat larger than average for an elf, she still thought her butt looked fat in this outfit, which only further accentuated how underproportioned her waist was in comparison to both it and her chest. What guy in their right mind would be attracted to a girl shaped like a top-heavy hourglass?

Frustrated at her unattractive body, she turned on her heel and started making her way to the unicorn stables. Silently she hoped that email she got was legit, so that maybe she could meet the salaryman husbando of her dreams, but it was a faint hope.


Hours later, both Terry and Opalline checked their email again, and to their surprise each found a reply message from ParallelLovers with the heading 'You got a match!'. The two of them had very different reactions to actually getting a response.

"Eeeeeeeee He's so cute!" Opalline squealed, hopping up and down excitedly. After a moment she stopped and took a deep breath, "Calm yourself, Opalline. You still need to impress him first. Ooh, I should figure out which dress I'm going to wear to our first date! Hopefully there's something in here that'll make me look a little thinner..."

"Are they fucking serious?" Terry groaned, "Opalline Shimmerstar? Jesus, it's like they're not even trying with that name. I'll admit though, whoever edited this picture is a master with Photoshop... and no one's asked for my bank information yet." He sighed, his gaze lingering on the photo of the stunning 'elf' girl that was included in the email, "I might as well see just how far they're willing to take this. Not like I have anything better to do on a Friday night."

How does the first date go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)