More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zozzon Zozzon

Who are you?

Taylor: A 29 year old college student

The college's bells rings out all over campus, waking everyone in the dorms and surrounding area. The loud gong of the old brass bells almost sends you flying off the top of the bunk beds that you share with your roommate and best friend Rose. Despite attending this school for about two years, you've never gotten used to the morning wake up call. It didn't help that you came from a small town where the loudest thing you heard was probably a lawn mower or a dog barking, that and the fact that the bells were still manually operated, which meant that sometimes they'd ring them early or late, depending on the circumstance, didn't help either. Most people had gotten use to it by now, Rose being one of them, but you still found it annoying. What was also annoying was that dream that you had was rudely interrupted. You try to remember it in hopes of seeing if you can relive it for just a few more minutes, but it doesn't seem to want to, nor can you recall what lead up to what the dream was about either.

Your thoughts are interrupted by the bunk's other mattress creaking beneath you, it's occupant slowly getting up. You look down at Rose, her long brown hair flowing down her back, some of the strands warped from bedhead. Typically, she didn't wear any pajamas to bed, mostly a bra and panties or shorts if the former wasn't available. There would be times where she'd sleep nude, but that was only when she had a little too much to drink, the poor girl was a lightweight. But, as both you and Rose got to know each other, you both became more comfortable around each other. There were occasional times you'd walk in on Rose in her birthday suit, going to town on the dildo she keeps under her pillow and still claims to this day that it's not hers, or with one of her "many" girlfriends that she'd help study and was giving them their "reward". While Rose was a proud lesbian, you weren't so open to the idea yourself. It wasn't that you've never thought about or were homophobic, but it was that such things were never your priority, at least until you got to college. And while you did find Rose attractive, and she has offered to be your experimental girlfriend in the past, you've felt that it was too soon to make that decision yourself. Rose was understandable and hasn't pressured you since, but it maybe something to explore later, if the opportunity arises.

You look at Rose's sexy figure from the back, that is until you notice her ass. More specifically, what was wrapped around it. Staring back at you was pink and white diaper. It hugged Rose's crotch and was thick enough that her legs were spread apart. What you could also see was the faded tint of yellow on the bottom of the garment, which, after putting two and two together, meant that not only was your friend and roommate wasn't just wearing a diaper, but was using said diaper. Before you could say anything though, Rose sighed loudly. That's when you noticed the yellowed area start to grow and the diaper expand in that region. Nothing could explain the emotion going through your head as you watched Rose urinate herself right in front of you without any hesitation. Out of all the things you've seen this exotic creature do in her natural habitat, this one was completely new altogether. Questions of immense proportions began to overflow in your mind and none of them having a straight or reasonable answer to the situation that was unfolding in front of you. You seemed to almost go dark as your mind started to go blank and shut down.

"Hello! Earth to Taylor!" Rose snap her fingers in your face, breaking you out of your hypnotized state, "Don't be falling back asleep on me again." She stood there with her arms crossed and diaper sagging beneath her.

"Umm... uh," It takes a minute for you to find your words, "no, I wasn't falling back asleep, I just... got freaked out by the bells ringing and almost fainted." You try to lie, hoping that'll convince Rose, who's expression turns from playful to worry for a split second. While it was true that you fainted from the bells the first couple of months in college, you weren't as prone to them since. Rose knew full well of this as you've fainted on her a few times, scaring her half to , but has leaned how to deal with it, and won't question it if an episode happens.

"Well, if you're alright then." She moved away from the bunk beds and towards the middle of the room, getting down on her knees. She looks at you like she's expecting you to do something. All you give her is a look of confusion. Then she speaks up, "Are you coming?" Her words come at you with hint of impatience, confusing you more, "Come over here so I can change you."

The words take a minute to click. You flip the blankets that cover your lower half off. And right there, between your legs, is a white diaper with some colorful shapes and numbers on it. It is so snug around you that you never even noticed it when you woke up. Not only that, but the smell that came from it really hit you. While the diaper normally would be white, the one you're wearing is white, faded yellow, and a hint of brown. Just like being thrown into the deep end, you can't tell what is happening anymore. Nothing is making sense. When you went to bed last night, you remember that you wore a tank top and a pair of gym shorts. But now, you're wearing the previously mentioned tank top, but the gym shorts aren't covering your crotch anymore and instead is this diaper. Not only that, but, during your sleep, you somehow not only pissed yourself, but also soiled yourself. How could that have happened? The last time you even wet the bed was when you were ten years old, and even longer since you shat your pants, which was when you were in diapers, or the first time you were in diapers in this situation. But here you were, sitting in a piece of plastic meant for infants filled with your bodily waste while your best friend in her own diaper filled with pee was waiting to change you. What are you suppose to do...

What should you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)