More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Where To Next in This Journey Through Tinseltown? (Your Turn)

Taylor, Selena, Hailee and Kendall Go Clubbing

Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Hailee Steinfeld, and Kendall Jenner had been looking forward to a night out together for weeks. Their busy schedules rarely aligned, but tonight they were all free and ready to have some fun. They dressed in their sexiest outfits, knowing that as some of biggest Hornywood slutebrities, all eyes would be on them.

The four women climbed into a private car and headed to the club. The streets were filled with people going about their business-men casually groping and fucking women wherever they pleased. Some barely noticing, others engaged.

As the girls approached the club, they could see the line extending around the block. Men and women stood in line talking and laughing, while others fucked against the wall of the building or right there on the sidewalk. No one batted an eye.

Their driver pulled up to a side entrance of the club where a bouncer - a muscular black gay man, stood checking IDs. Knowing that their usual method of showing their tits wouldn't work on this gentleman, Taylor pulled out her ID. He looked her up and down approvingly.

"Enjoy your night."

He said with a nod.

The girls walked through a backstage area before entering the club through another door near the DJ booth. The music was loud and pulsing, shaking their bodies as soon as they entered.

The foursome made their way to a VIP section that had been reserved for them. Bottles of were already waiting for them along with plates of hors d'oeuvres-tiny bites of food arranged beautifully on silver platters.

Selena grabbed one off a plate and took a bite before realizing her mistake. She laughed as she spit it out into her hand.

"I keep forgetting we can't eat anymore."

She said with a bewildered grin.

Kendall pouted slightly before each grabbed a shot from one of the bottles in front of them.

"Don't worry ladies."

Taylor began with a mischievous smirk.

"Looking around us I can confidently say that by the time this night is over, we'll all be very well fed."

She continued, looking around at the virile hunks scattering the club.

"To patriarchy and semen."

Hailee toasted.

"TO PATRIARCHY AND SEMEN!"

They proclaimed.

The girls danced and laughed, letting the music move them. Bodies gyrating against each other on the crowded dance floor. Hands reached out to grab any exposed skin. Some men even took cellphone pics under their girls' short dresses, not even trying to be subtle, but no one made a fuss or paid it any mind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)