More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Tally Craven (Motherland: Fort Salem)

Tally is one of the main characters in Motherland: Fort Salem. She is portrayed by Jessica Sutton.

She is a kind, strong-willed and curious witch who enlisted despite her mother’s passionate disapproval

History :

Tally is from a Matrifocal Allotment near Sacramento, California. She grew up in a place governed entirely by women, where no man is allowed to visit. Tally's mother lost four sisters in combat and received a dispensation from the Army that enabled her to avoid conscription and military service. She wants the same for Tally, but Tally wants to serve and have a positive impact on the world.

She is a virgin at the beginning of Season 1. Tally grew up with fellow cadet Glory Moffett, who she's friends with.

Physical Appearance :

Tally is tall with long auburn hair and dark brown eyes.

Powers and Abilities :

  • Witch Physiology: As a Witch, Tally is capable of affecting change by generating different sound frequencies with her voice. She has shown a talent for knower specialized work.
  • Lock Manipulation: By drawing a sigil with her pinky on the doorhandle she locks her mother out of her bedroom before the call comes.
  • Wind-Shear: First "song" taught to the girls of Fort Salem; an impact-absorbing shield.
  • Wind-Strike: Second "song" taught to the girls of Fort Salem. Together with Abigail and Tally, the group was able to exert over 1600 lbs of pressure per square foot, shown when they blast a hole through solid metal. When their unit was given time off from training as a reward. Tally was later confronted by a man who was ranting about there not being a difference between witches and the Spree and, in the panic, wind-struck him across the restaurant.
  • Scrying: Charged by the excitement of the male witches' arrival, Tally excels at Anacostia's scrying challenge and is able to accurately name every flag behind the barrels.

Quotes :

It's my duty to fight for this country. I think of it more as a privilege. A privilege we witches share. - Tally, Say the Words.

A soldier couldn't ask for better sisters. - Tally, My Witches.

Hi I'm Tally, I'm a complete virgin and hot for any part of you that's available. - Tally in A Biddy's Life.

Trivia :

  • Tally was a virgin before going to Fort Salem
  • Her ancestor May Craven, her mother's namesake, fought with General Alder, at the Battle of Appomattox.

Where is Tally when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)