More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you do with the day?

Talk to your roommate

You go downstairs to find Rainie having her breakfast. Much like you, she's blonde, but unlike your skinny frame, Rainie's main claim to fame is how she fills out a dress. She's got large breasts, with hips to match and full lips. "Hey," you say, waving as you come down the stairs. "What're you up to today?" you ask.

"Not a lot," she says. "There's a Sigma Phi Kappa event at the club later tonight, but my day is free."

You sit down across the table. Suddenly your mind turns to the jokes guys make about sorority girls and all the hazing that goes on at your university. The university has never really been able to put a stop to it, despite so many campaigns against it. You wonder if Sigma Phi Kappa is one of those sororities. "Are you gonna get drunk?" you ask.

"I hope so!" she says. "I'm pretty broke, but there should be some rich guys there, and they might buy me lots of drinks." She sips at her coffee. "I'm actually hoping to get fucked-up on coke tonight. I know one guy I used to hook up with is going to be there, and he deals coke."

"Wow," you say. "I didn't know you've done coke."

"Only once or twice," she says. "It's a good party ."

"About that," you say.

"Do you want to come tonight?" Rainie says, perking up. "I could totally get you a pass for the event!"

"Maybe," you say. "I was more wondering if I could ask you something."

"Totally!" Rainie says. "I'm an open book. What do you wanna know?"

"Are the stories about sorority girls true?"

A little smile grows on your roommate's face. She takes a sip from her coffee. "Maybe," she says. "What kind of stories?"

"Like about hazing," you say, blushing a little. "Or, like, the sleepover pillow fights."

Rainie laughs. Her laugh isn't intended to hurt you, but that doesn't mean it isn't a little embarrassing. "You sound like the guys I meet on Tinder," she says. "They're always asking me if I fuck my sorority sisters."

"Do you?" you ask.

"I mean, not all the time," she says. "Usually it's pretty platonic, even when we drink. But sometimes someone's boyfriend is having a birthday and they want to give him a threesome, or we want to tease guys, or something like that. But... yeah, it happens every once in a while. Some of the stories are true."

Which stories do you want to hear about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)