More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

Taking a bath in the Prefect's bathroom

Hermione dropped Harry's Invisibility Cloak and looked around the room. She had been looking forward to using the Prefect's bathroom all year and it was even better than Harry had described. Sure enough, the centre of the room was dominated by a gigantic sunken pool with countless numbers of taps around the edge. A huge portrait of a mermaid hung on one wall.

Hermione had been planning this secret visit for weeks. She had sneaked into the boys' dormitory and taken Harry's Invisibility Cloak and the Marauders Map. Moving quickly and quietly, it hadn't taken Hermione long to sneak down to the Prefect's Bathroom, whisper the password and slip inside. Even though she had been doing it for years, Hermione still felt rebellious and reckless whenever she sneaked out at night.

Hermione turned on the taps and stripped while the bath was filling. Kicking off her slippers, she gasped as her bare feet touched the cool tiles. Loosening her dressing gown, Hermione allowed it to fall to the floor, before pulling her pyjama t-shirt over her head and dropping her shorts down her legs. Hermione shivered and hugged herself. Even though she was alone, Hermione had a strange feeling that she was being watched.

With the bath full, Hermione turned off the taps and dived in. She was a very good swimmer and swam a few lengths before returning to the edge of the pool. She perused the large selection of hair products, before selecting one and washing it through her hair.

Suddenly, Hermione let out a hastily stifled shriek: it felt as though her body had just been doused with ice cubes.

"Hi there, Miss Granger, it's a bit late, isn't it?"

Moaning Myrtle was floating above the water, laughing at the naked student below her. Hermione shrieked and dropped below the water so that only her head and shoulders were visible.

"M-Myrtle?! What are you doing here?"

"I heard someone enter and thought Harry might be coming back, he hardly ever visits me these days."

"M-Myrtle, I'm naked!" Hermione protested, her face turning crimson. Myrtle's only reply was a giggle, which sent Hermione's mind racing: had Myrtle been watching her all this time? Had she seen her when she climbed in?

"Do you mind going and haunting another room?" Hermione asked, turning her back towards the ghost.

To her surprise Myrtle swooped down towards her. Shrieking as Myrtle's cold hands touched her, Hermione swam as fast as she could, but the ghost continued to follow her, until she trapped Hermione in a corner.

"M-Myrtle! P-please!" Hermione begged, shivering violently despite the warmth of the water. Myrtle was floating in the exact same space Hermione was occupying. The naked girl was crying; her whole body felt like it was submerged in a vat of ice. Her nipples were painfully erect and she was starting to lose feeling in her fingers and toes; how was it possible to be this cold?!

Myrtle giggled, one hand covering her mouth.

"Are you a bit cold?" Myrtle teased.

"F-freezing!" Hermione stammered through chattering teeth, her lips turning blue. "P-please, I-I'll do anything! Just please let me go! I-I'm so c-cold..."

"Will you come and visit me again, I miss our little chats."

"Y-yes! I-I'll c-come every day if you want me to!"

"That's all you had to say," Myrtle said floating away again through a wall. "Make sure you bring Harry with you!"

Starting to regret her late night adventure, Hermione swam back to her clothes and climbed out of the pool, shivering violently and dripping water onto the floor, her usually frizzy hair plastered to her shoulders and back.

Hermione turned towards her clothes and hoped that she wouldn't have anything else to deal with tonight.

What clothes does Hermione find to wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)