More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Spiral Spiral

How do you proceed?

Take her against the wall

With your hand over her mouth, you press forwards and she retreats, only stopping as the rough brick of the wall presses against her back. Grinning as you stare into her terrified eyes, you reach your spare hand up her short skirt, squeezing a stocking clad thigh. It's firm and slender beneath your hand. The material feels electric under your touch as you slide higher, feeling the edge where they stop, then the soft skin above.

Slipping up, you feel the rougher texture of cotton panties, easily pushed aside by your insistent fingers. Her hands grab at your arm, pushing it away, but she seems far to weak to top you. Releasing her mouth, you step in quickly. Wrapping your hand round your dick, you jerk it a couple of times then guide the head inwards to meet the tight lips your fingers have found.

"Please...no..." A quiet plea comes from her as your cock head touches her entrance. Looking into her eyes your fingers pull the entrance open and you shove your shaft in. Her eyes are wide in pain and surprise as you waste no time driving as much as you can into her. Her hands scrabble desperately, trying to push you out, so you grab her wrists and pin them to the wall by her head.

With your victim pinned, you focus on the tight warmth enveloping the first half of your cock. Small sobs fill your ears as you begin to work it in and out, getting a little deeper, feeling the grip loosen slightly. She's still very tight, but within a minute you've got your whole length inside and have picked up a quick pace.

"That's it, bitch... Take my cock like a good little slut," you taunt her.

"HEY!" A sudden shout from the alley's entrance interrupts you.

Who's there, and do you keep going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)