More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Spiral Spiral

Who's there, and do you keep going?

The brunette and she can't stop you

Glancing up, you see the brunette from the group coming into the alleyway.

"What the hell are you doing to Kelly?!" She shouts, beginning to rush forward.

Shoving in and holding yourself balls deep, you pause to admire the brunette's wildly bouncing boobs as she sprints forward.

"Don't worry, I'm just your friend." You reply matter of factly, watching as the sprint falters and a look of sympathy appears on her face. There's still clearly anger there, along with a bit of fear, but she shows bravery as she walks a bit closer. "Don't worry, I'll be right here." She tells her friend "It'll be okay."

You begin to fuck your victim hard, feeling her body slapping against the wall as you pump her. You admire her friend's curvy figure, thrilling at the power you evidently now have.

"Enjoy the show." You taunt the brunette."With those big fat tits of yours as inspiration, I reckon I'll be good to go again once I've filled this little bitch's cunt. I'll be good and ready to give you a proper tit fuck before I stuff my dick down your throat."

Looking back, you see the defeat in your victim's eyes and it spurs you on, pumping her hot slit hard. Her slender body is helpless and pinned as you pummel her hot depths, quickly building towards orgasm. Buried fully in, you seize her hips and get your bodies as close together as humanly possible. She shudders as you fill her, your hands still pinning her, her resistance pointless as your seed begins to drop from her slit.

What about the brunette

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)