More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Semprini Semprini

How do you pass the time with a cute, pervy girl like Mary?

Take a wild guess, genius.

"We seriously had crushes on each other this whole time?" Kenny asked before biting into his burger. The two had decided to go grab some lunch and actually talk about the insane events of the morning now that the dust was settling. "Mmm-hmm." Mary nodded through a mouthful of bun. "I always wanted to try and say hi, but, you know..." "Yeah..." Kenny scratched at the back of his head. They had both been pretty unassertive. He was glad he'd finally manned up and sat down next to her. "Sorry that it took me so long to actually come and say hello. I didn't mean it to seem like I was a-avoiding you or anything." Mary shook her head. "No, no. Don't be sorry. I could have said something myself." She flashed a gorgeous smile at him, and he dorkily grinned back, still wrapping his head around this cute girl being his girlfriend.

The two chatted together during lunch, and went on a walk through the local park on the way back. Feeling far more assertive, Kenny took Mary's hand during the walk, and the two walked together blushing. On the path, she squeezed his hand tight and shyly looked up at him. "W-we have some coursework we need to do, don't we? M-maybe we could...go to mine...and work on it?" The obvious subtext not needing to be said, Mary started leading Kenny back to her dorm. It was in the building opposite of Kenny's own, and up on the third floor, the two entered inside.

Kenny was barely able to close the door and turn around before Mary was on him, pushing her full figure against him, squashing her huge boobs right up to his chest as she grabbed his face with her hands and him into a deep, wet make-out. Kenny hadn't had time to get a single word out before Mary's inner slut started to take her turn with the monster cocked dork. She danced her tongue all around his, moaning into his mouth with a deep passion. Kenny followed suit, answering the deep kiss with one of his own and reaching his hand around to grab a handful of thick ass, eliciting a slight gasp of surprise from Mary, but she responded by grabbing his other hand and forcing it onto her other asscheek herself, letting Kenny get a deep make-out along with a firm grip of plump butt.

The two kissed deep for a few minutes, before Mary pulled away, her face flushed and her eyes hazy. She shook her hair and lifted her shirt over her voluptuous chest, letting the amazing tits bounce free in her plain bra. She went to unhook the strap, but Kenny's eyes were on the prize, and he grabbed hold of her huge tits and went straight back to kissing her soft lips. Mary's eyes went wide, and she answered his kiss with her own, but tried to make her voice clear. "Wait...*smooch*...let me...unhook...*smack*...let me get them...get them out for you..." In response, Kenny took hold of the front of her bra, and in a intense show of passion, tore it right open himself. Mary gasped in shock at the sudden act. She had no idea where this inner beast was coming from, but she would be lying if she said she wasn't intrigued.

Her tits were usually hidden by her baggy sweater, and Kenny couldn't understand why she would want to hide these amazing boobs. They were so full and jiggly, at least an E-cup of delightful titflesh for him to enjoy. He squeezed and sucked on the amazing rack, as Mary moaned from the . They were lost in their own world, until Mary let out a cute yelp as she found herself pushed backwards towards her bed. She fell backwards halfway, with her legs dangling over the edge and her front lay on the soft mattress. She assumed it was an accident, but it was clear from Kenny's eyes that he had her right where he wanted. She gulped as he went to undo his pants, and her eyes went wide as she his beast unleashed. She couldn't help but lick her lips, remembering the huge, gooey load she had drained from the monster before her eyes. She wondered if she was going to be getting a second helping, and from the intensity that Kenny was staring at her tits, that was seeming likely.

Kenny adjusted himself right where he wanted to be, playing with Mary's tits as he moved his thick shaft between the glorious funbags. Mary had to lean her face back to avoid the head of the monster cock, as it found itself poking out from between the valley. Kenny started rubbing around the length and over Mary's tits, getting it wet with pre-cum. Mary saw what he was doing, and with a heavy blush, let some drool out over the collosal cock, adding to the moisture. Kenny was preparing for a wet titfuck, when he suddenly noticed out of the corner of his eye, poking out of a bag on Mary's bed, a bottle of baby oil. He grinned wickedly, and Mary looked confused at this sudden change. He reached over and plucked it out, looking down on Mary with a grin. She gasped, and before she could say anything, he started dripping the slippery liquid all over her huge boobs, then took great pleasure in spreading the oil all over. Mary moaned as the warm, smooth oil went all over, and she was powerless to stop Kenny from preparing for the ultimate oily titfuck with her own boobs.

Finally prepared, Kenny took placed his hands on the sides of the oiled up titflesh and started moving his cock, pumping back and forth. He teased the nipples as he slowly pounded away, drawing all the way back with each thrust, his whole monstrous shaft coated in oil, as Mary writhed and wriggled, her sensitive boobs nothing but the perfect fucktoy for the fat cock to enjoy and tease. She was panting heavily, enjoying the sensation of the wet cock thrusting between her huge tits, and Kenny's solid hands playing with her nipples. He started to thrust faster, unable to restrain himself with the awesome titflesh cocksheath he was using. The pair of huge tits bounced hard and fast, teasing all along his thick length. The head of his cock still poked out right before Mary's face, and as it came bursting out towards her, she offered little kisses and licks to the head as it went by, creating another amazing sensation. He thrusted harder and faster, hoping to gain more cockhead kisses from his gorgeous fucktoy.

Mary reached her hands up and held them like she was holding a tube in front of her boobs, and as Kenny thrusted, his cock went through this makeshift cocksleeve, adding an oily handjob to his list of pleasures, as she pumped what she could of the cock that came charging through her titflesh. The sensation of a titfuck/handjob/blowjob combo was immense, almost mind-breaking pleasure. Kenny lost all sense of reason, just rutting with his beast cock over and over. Mary had no idea, but she was in total control of Kenny's monster cock right now. It throbbed and pulsed, eager to please its mistress, signaling a huge incoming load for the cock-obsessed titfuck whore. She stared right into the shiny cocktip as it kept pumping through. She was panting in arousal, and the mixture of oil and cock created a thick, lewd scent in the air. She was worshipping this huge cock like a devoted concubine, like a dick-addled temple whore, offering it an oily titfuck and her pouty lips. Her head spun as she squeezed her hands harder, eager to pleasure the commanding cock, not knowing that Kenny himself was in total worship of her huge oiled tits, flicking oil and pre-cum around as they bounced rhythmically.

Kenny gritted his teeth, the familiar sensation and flashes of white behind his eyes making it clear that his eruption was coming close. He kept the pace of his thrusts steady, slowly but surely building towards the monster climax. Mary could tell he was getting close, and opened her mouth lewdly, offering the most irresistible target for his load. He pounded her soft tits harder, eager to release his thick jizz all over his gorgeous girlfriend. Her breathing was heavy and thick with lust. She gulped, the taste of cock and cum sliding down her throat, and she moaned out "Please...please cum...shoot even more than you did before...I want it..." Kenny's eyes practically flashed red, and he let out a roar, pushing his cock as far as it could go between the cavernous titflesh. His throbbing cockhead poked out towards Mary's mouth, and streams of hot cum burst loose, straight into Mary's mouth, way too cute and little to handle this amount of thick load. She let it fill her mouth to the brim, before swallowing hard, cum dripping from her pouty lips. As she swallowed what she had, the cock kept bursting out jizz all over her face, her glasses coated in strings of juice, her cute face coated like a perfect whore. She opened wide and kept swallowing what she could, but in the end, her face was still painted with thick, white jizz. Kenny pulled back and let loose what he had left over the amazing tits that he had used as his toy, drenching the oily breasts in a layer of slippery cum. Kenny fell backwards, exhausted, as Mary lay there panting, her face coated in spunk, her mouth filled with jizz, her tits drenched in oil and cum. Cum bubbled out from between her cute lips, and she drank down what was in her mouth. She slowly leaned up, cum-soaked and tired, then smiled as she saw Kenny completely exhausted, collapsed on her floor.

She also saw a note lay at the bottom of her door. Funny how neither of them had noticed that, huh?

Very funny indeed. Clean up and check that note?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)