More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Semprini Semprini

Very funny indeed. Clean up and check that note?

Sounds like a plan.

After a clean up and a snuggle, Mary noticed the note underneath the door. She walked over as Kenny watched, and slowly bent over to pick it up, wiggling her butt and giggling. She opened the note, and after a few moments, her face went white. Kenny could tell something was wrong, so he quickly went over to read it himself.

"Meet me on the school roof at lunch or else."

Along with the note were a series of pictures taken on a phone. A series of lewd photos showing Mary on her knees, shoving cock down her throat. Kenny frowned. They had been seen. Mary looked scared, so Kenny wrapped his arm around her. "It'll be ok. If they want us to meet up, they probably want something. We can sort this out." Mary nodded, but still looked nervous. Kenny hoped he really could sort this out fast.


Meanwhile, in a dark room, someone was looking over the pictures they had taken on their computer, getting angrier and angrier.

"Should have been me..." mutters the person to the darkness.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)