More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Semprini Semprini

That was too close! Do they escape the room?

They escape...but not perfectly.

Slowly, Mary rose out from under the table, her gaze still hazy and the taste of warm jizz still within her mouth. She sat down at her desk, and noticed a thick drop of cum on her cheek, which she happily licked off from her fingers. Kenny looked on in amazement. He couldn't believe that within such a cute nerdy girl there was a nasty whore begging to be let loose, but Mary had proven it. She sucked on her finger greedily, before catching Kenny's gaze. The two started at each other for a few seconds, when Mary suddenly blushed deep red and looked away. Maybe a little late to be embarrassed, but Kenny was glad to see that cute side of her still there. The two did what they could to act normally as the lecture continued. Behind them, Melanie sniffed the air. "Something smells kinda weird." She remarked to no one in particular.

The lecture ended, and Mary and Kenny went to walk out. They were quiet and shy, struggling to really believe what had just happened. "Umm..." Mary began, shyly. "Y-you know, you don't have to go out with me if you don't wa-" "I do want to." Kenny said firmly. Mary didn't look up, but she smiled to herself. Kenny slowly wrapped his hand in hers, and she squeezed it tight as they walked off.

Unbeknown to the pair, a set of eyes were gazing at them from around the corner. The figure watched the two walk off hand in hand, glared angrily, and walked off in anger.

How do you pass the time with a cute, pervy girl like Mary?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)