More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Semprini Semprini

Very funny indeed. Clean up and check that note?

She tries, the poor thing.

Mary stretched out with a wide smile as Kenny lay flat out on the bed, his eyes still spinning from the colossal nut he just blew. Mary wandered over to the door, her perfect bubble butt swaying too and fro like an angel's pendulum as she walked. She bent over to pick up the note, slowly and seductively. She didn't even mean to do it. Mary had the natural instincts of a cock-stiffening slut, and with the heat of a hard fuck still wafting off her, she was acting like a little tease without even meaning to.

Mary grabbed the note, but started sniffing the air in cute little sniffs before she read it. Something smelled really, really good. She licked her lips and looked over at Kenny, still passed out on the bed. Well, he might have been asleep, but his monster cock was wide awake! The shaft had barely been soft for minutes before it was back to its full, throbbing heft, practically beckoning poor Mary over. Hearts practically flashed in her eyes, and her heart started beating hard. How could anyone focus on some silly note when she could practically hear those huge balls sloshing with a new load of cum? The poor monster cock let out a drop of precum, like it was crying. Mary tossed the note aside and got on her hands and knees. She slowly crawled over to the poor thing, and those huge meaty balls. She took a deep sniff of the thick slut-tempting musk and sighed needily.

Kenny groggily came to his senses, awakened by an odd noise. It sounded so sloppy and wet, and he thought that the amazing feeling he could feel coming from below had something to do with it. He leaned over to see Mary with her eyes closed, her lips suckling eagerly on one of Kenny's bulging nuts, as her dainty hand gripped the base of his monster shaft and was jerking it up and down fast. She was trying to coax all the fresh cum out of his balls, and the slurpy noises suggested she was enjoying the job. She glanced up, her bright eyes looking up. A deep blush grew on her face, but it didn't stop her sloppy nutjob. Actually, it intensified it, with her hand strokes getting longer and her full lips suckling even tighter. "Mmmmmm..." She let loose with a wet pop. "I'm really sorry, I should have asked. Is it ok if I suck all the cum from your balls?" Kenny just looked down and nodded dumbly. What else was a man to say?

"You know, I thought you'd be ok with it." She winked slyly. Kenny paused for a moment. "A-actually, I did have an idea...of something else we could do..." Mary looked up, having already started sucking his balls again, listening eagerly.

"I think I like this position..." Mary throatily gasped as Kenny thrusted back and forth between her thick, tasty thighs, the huge shaft rubbing Mary's leaking cunt like the best massage ever. Kenny was stood behind Mary, his hands grabbing her huge boobs and playing with them as he pleased, as his thick shaft rubbed back and forth across the poor pussy it had taken captive. Mary's toes and fingers curled and she let out a horny gasp with each heavy thrust. "It's like....it's like a big toy...my big toy..." She looked back at Kenny with a naughty glint in her eye. "You're my toy now..." Kenny gulped, and his cock throbbed in agreement. Mary let out a little cry and reached her hands down to grab the huge section of shaft that was poking out of her legs. "Maybe...it's the other way around...maybe I'm just a toy for this big cock...I don't think I'd mind that..."

She's of two minds about this. Who takes control?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)