More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by falconz499 falconz499

What do you do next?

Take a shower

Wrapping a towel around your naked waist, you grab your thing of shampoo and make your way down the hall towards the bathroom. On your way there you see Mary exit the room she shares with Marlena and Alicia. She’s also wrapped in a towel and carrying a caddy of shower things.

“Fancy running into you here.” The red head says when she catches sight of you. “You getting ready for dinner as well?”

“Yeah” you reply. “Any idea who’s going?”

“I don’t know. I know Marlena is, but Alicia is going to get dinner and see a movie with Greg.” She lays out the last piece of gossip with a wink.

“Damn they really hit it off last night.” It suddenly strikes you how very odd it is to be standing across the hallway from this girl in nothing but towels when after last night you didn’t really have much modesty left to hide from each other.

“I guess so.” She gives you a shrug. You can tell she’s having similar thoughts as she glances down every once and awhile at the area of your cock. “Well I better shower if I’m gonna be ready in time. You walking over in the group or separate?”

“Hadn’t really thought about it. Probably with the group.”

“Well I’ll see you then!” And with a smile she disappears into the girls bathroom while you do the same in the boys. Setting your stuff down you chose the same stall that just that morning you had almost had a threesome in. Allowing the memories of last night along with those of the morning you are unsurprised to feel your cock grow hard as you wash yourself in the warm water.

Grasping yourself and stroking gently you start to ponder the nights possibilities. It’s unrealistic to expect the same kind of zero inhibitions from the group of girls as the night before ‘but’ you think as you tease your cock ‘between Mary and Marlena... maybe even the blonde Kate... you might have a shot at something tonight as well’

Where do you meet to walk over to the dining hall?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)