More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

What happens on the weekend?

Tailgate Party

Friday night I get home from work and I see four cars in the driveway that don't belong there. I recognize them immediately because they belong to my friends. Jason, Thomas, Alex, and Jessica are all there. Only the last one surprised me because Jane and Jessica never really got along. I walked in the house and Jane practically tackled me, making out with me voraciously, oblivious to our friends behind her. I couldn't help but notice that everyone checked her ass out while we kissed.

Jane pressed her crotch to mine and I could feel the heat pouring out of her. Something had her extremely turned on and I grinned as I grabbed a handful of ass and pulled her against my growing hardon. If she wanted to show off for my friends, then they were going to get a show!

I didn't see what Jane was wearing when she basically tackled me against the wall. I ran my hands down it and looked down as she made out with me so hard it was starting to hurt my lips. It was my old high school jersey. They were designed to be short on us guys, but on her, it only just barely covered her ass. My fingers ran out of fabric to grope and I was soon touching skin. Bare skin. The bare skin of her ass.

Even from there, I could feel the heat pour out of her pussy. I could feel the hints of wetness and I was still inches from her full pouting mound. I don't think I'd ever felt her this turned on.

"Holy shit," I gasped as the kiss broke, my fingers massaging her skin. I looked and everyone's eyes were glued to the scene. "What's gotten into you?" I whispered uselessly. Everyone in the room heard me anyway.

"Jason and Thomas and Alex and Jessica," she replied and then kissed me hard and fast again, leaving the pause hanging deliberately. "all decided that we should have a tail gate party for the game tonight!" Jane continued and then spun out of my hands. She twirled, unabashedly making the jersey rise enough to show off the fresh shave job on her mound and the twin, meaty globes of her ass. She lost her balance and spun straight into the arms of...

Who caught her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)