More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Who caught her?

Jessica

She spun into the arms of Jessica. She didn't intend on catching your girlfriend, that's for sure. Neither girl liked each other much, but they'd both had some to drink and that seemed to be smoothing things right over. It wasn't until that second that I'd realized a few things.

First, Jessica was wearing a jersey, too, but it was for the other team.

Second, the motion of catching Jane made her jersey ride up and you caught a lot of leg. So much leg that you doubted that she was wearing much, if anything at all, under her Jersey, just like Jane.

Third, my cock was rock hard and standing at attention. The two girls giggled and looked into each other's eyes like they were going to kiss. Like they wanted to kiss, like it was the most natural thing in the world to them right at that moment.

Jason, Thomas, and Alex all erupted into cheers and were giving her some congratulations on catching Jane, which turned immediately to calls of "Let's see what's under your jersey!" "You wearing the same thing as Jane?" "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

The two girls split apart after blushing heavily, each of them pulling their shirts back down into place. Jane returned to my side and Jess shot me a look that would melt steel and make a deadman hard. That look faded as she turned away from me and started laughing with the ample sexual harassment she was getting. Jane looked at me with the same look, catching me staring at Jessica and her staring back.

Jane stood on her tip-toes and bit my ear before whispering, just barely loud enough for me to hear, "Don't get your hopes up, John. This whole party was my idea. This cock," she said, grabbing my aching shaft. "...is only going in this cunt," she said and ground against me.

"What about the rest of those cocks?" I asked, knowing my friends were hard from the show, not to mention whatever the fuck was going on before I got home. Jane squeezed me softly and spun away to the kitchen without saying a thing, dragging Jessica along with her, almost pulling her clean off her feet. Jess's pale ass flashed quickly and she shot me a look over her shoulder before giggling and retreating with Jane.

"Well fuck!" Alex shouted. "That was fucking hot! I wonder what we can get those two to do before the night is through!"

The thought rolled through my head and I almost blew a load in my pants. Almost.

What can we get Jane and Jess to do, indeed...

It's still early. Time to get some snacks on...but what's being served?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)