More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cphi cphi

Who caught her?

Jason.

Jane windmilled her arms and toppled right into Jason's lap, sitting down hard onto his crotch.
"Whoops!" she giggled, and Jason groaned.
"Careful, Jane... my dick is still sore from earlier...."
I laughed. "What were you doing earlier?" I unbuttoned my work shirt and walked over to grab some chips out of the bowl on the coffee table.
"I banged a really hot chick just before you...I mean, just before I got here." Everyone laughed, but I didn't know what was so funny. Jane laughed and ground her hips on Jason's lap.
"I was wondering what was in your pocket that was so stiff, Jason..." I laughed. Jane was always a tease and a joker. That's why I was happy she was mine.
Jessica was watching me intently, I noticed. She was also wearing a football jersey, and she also seemed to have nothing on from waist down to her mid-calf length green socks, that matched the jersey. Her presence still puzzled me. Maybe she was dating one of the guys, but it would be the first I heard about it. With two girls wearing basically nothing but sports jersey, it's was no wonder that Jason, Alex, and Thomas were all smiles and obvious boners.
Jane got off Jason's lap and led me into the kitchen. "They brought chili dip and nachos and Jason made his special white queso sauce." Jane giggled. "I already tasted it, and it is as good as all the girls say."
"The girls?"
"All the girls at school rave about Jason's white sauce." she laughed as if she had said something very funny. I noticed a couple of white spots on the front of my jersey that she was wearing.
"You're a messy eater." I pointed out. "I hope that won't stain."
"You know me...I am a messy eater..." she said that loud enough to be heard around the corner, and I heard a bout of laughter from the other room. Maybe one of the guys had told a joke.
"Go get changed, baby."
I went into my bedroom to kick off my shoes and shed my work clothes. I could hear laughing and talking from the kitchen: it sounded like Jess and at least some of the guys had joined Jane. The girls were giggling, and then they started making strange noises, like bird calls. I didn't know what was going on but I was focused on fighting with my hard cock to get it into a pair of jeans. It was distractingly hot having two girls flaunting themselves so brazenly, even if it meant that Alex and Jason and Thomas were getting an eyeful of my girlfriend. She was mine, and they could look all they wanted and envy me.
As I pulled on my shirt, I heard Jane make a loud noise. "Baby, you okay?" I yelled through the crack in my door.
"Yeah, I'm fine.. Jason just...uh..ah ah ah!...dropped somethi...ing!....on my foot...." Alex and Thomas laughed again, probably at Jason's clumsiness.
When I came down to hallway, I could see Thomas sucking on his middle and ring fingers.
"Don't stick your fingers...in the dip, Thomas." Jess said with a beet red face. She was leaning against the counter right next to him, and breathing hard.
"It's so tasty though."
Jason was standing near the counter, and his eyes were closed. Strangely, I couldn't see Jane anywhere. "Where's Jane?"
Jason's eyes opened, but it was Jane's voice who answered from below the counter.
"Mmmph..." there was a popping sound. "I'm down...mmm...down here..." she sounded like she had something in her mouth. She did love lollipops and suckers, she she probably had snagged one from the bowl in the kitchen. "Jason...dropped a bowl of dip on my foot...mmpph...Immph... just....slurp....cleaning it ahp...."
"Oh, okay." I shook my head as I went back to the living room to settle into my comfy recliner for the game.
"Your girlfriend's quite a gracious host, man!" Alex said as he came into the room, sucking on his fingers.
"Don't tell me you were sticking your fingers in the dip, too?"
"Yeah, I couldn't resist it... she...it tastes too good."
The pre-game show started on the TV. Alex and Thomas were arguing about who was the better team: Minnesota or Green Bay. Considering her Green Bay jersey, Jessica was vocal about their virtues. She was sitting with her feet up on the couch, but I had a direct view of her pussy. She wasn't wearing anything underneath the jersey, just as I suspected. Same as Jane. It felt naughty to look, but since both she and Jane seemed to be showing off, I guessed it wasn't that big a deal that I was getting a chub. Jess seemed to know I was looking, because she looked over at me, and winked.
There was a strange noise coming from the kitchen now. Like a rhythmic slapping. I could barely hear it over the TV, and then Alex turned it up louder to hear the sportscaster. I was annoyed, because I couldn't quite make out what the noise was, and Jane and Jason hadn't come back from the kitchen yet.
"Everything okay in there?" I shouted.
"...ah!...yeah!...." My girlfriend's pretty voice was out of breath. "Almost done...ah! Cleaning up." She must be having a tough time getting it all, I thought.
"...back on your knees..." that sounded like Jason, but I must have heard him wrong. Surely she was still on her knees, if she hadn't finished cleaning the mess yet. "Ah!...Fuck!....Nnnnn!" Jason's voice cracked out over the sounds of the TV.
"You okay?" I yelled, starting to get up.
"Yeah.... your girlfriend... backhanded me in the crotch for dropping the dip on her... I told you...it's sore.... extra sore now...fuck...."
Ha! Served him right, I thought. The guys and Jess laughed as well, though they gave each other looks as they did, that made me feel like I was being left out of an inside joke.
Jane returned to the living room a moment later, plopping down on my lap and giving me a big wet kiss.
"Mmm... what did you eat out there? It tastes strange." Her mouth was salty and left a weird film in my mouth.
"Oh, just some of that dip that got spilled."
"I think it's gone off..." I looked at her chest, and there were two rivulets of something that had run down onto his jersey from her chin. "And you spilled some on my shirt!"
"Sorry babe..." She laughed. "I guess I'm clumsy too."
Jason laughed as he passed by to sit on the couch. Jane's bare pussy was directly over my tentpole, and it was so wet that it was soaking my jeans. I figured some stains on my favorite sports jersey was a small price to pay for a hot sexy girlfriend that was all mine.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)