More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SadistPsycho SadistPsycho

Who is the first constestant?

Sylwia - 28 years old lesbian and feminist

Sylwia, a modest skinny blonde lesbian with small tits, lay naked on her bed next to her sleeping girlfriend Maria. When she closed her eyes, she heard screams and applause, so she opened her eyes and saw that she was standing naked on the game show stage.

After a while, she heard the presenter's voice saying: "Welcome to Bimbo or Billionaires!!!"

She began to panic, scream, cower and cover her female organs. Which makes the audience laugh.

The presenter continues:

"Here's our new participant - Sylwia. This young woman is 28 years old - she's a lesbian and a staunch feminist - she hates men and thinks that all men are pigs who don't deserve her! That's enough about her, let's get started!!!"

Sylwia looked at him and started screaming: "What do you want from me, you pig! You're just a worthless male trash!!"

And she jumped at him and scratched his face.

The presenter pushed her away and she was quickly overpowered by security guards

"You have made a serious mistake, young lady, we do not tolerate such behavior here. You will be punished, until the end of the game show you will not be able to speak without being asked, and you will have to answer every question immediately and truthfully, you will also not be able to move without commands, and all commands you will do it immediately, and every time you draw a box with a change - you will receive two!!!"

He glared at her and asked her which box she was choosing

She immediately replied that it was the first

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)