More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Circuitboard Circuitboard

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Sword Art Online (ALO)

Sword Art Online, that game everyone and their mothers know. The game at the heights of it's time, the game that could change the world as it being one of the first full VRMMORPG that introduced Full Dive, the first game that produced mass murders from around the world.

Now it's time for ALfheim Online to succeed it, or at least that's what I'm hoping they'll do I'm mean let's face SAO was train wreck, ran by a mad man of all things who probably in my mind at least was amused by all killings that happened to those poor souls, while I myself nor my family, or my friends have we still knew some people who did.

Anyways here I am holding my first ever VRMMORPG, in my hands. I have a feeling already that my friends are already in the game getting their first pieces of gear, completing their first quest, and some of them are probably still on character creation screen (I've known people who get stuck there for hours on end, on just the hair alone!)

I better stop stalling I have a feeling I'll get an ear full once I make my character's race on who I haven't decided on yet. It's either a Cait Sith, or one of the fairy races what? They all have wings! Does it really matter?

I released a breath I had been holding, and opened the case taming out the disc anx popping the game into the console. And watched the lights on my AmuSphere lit up, I went to my desk took a pen and a small sticky note writing what I'll be doing, and stuck it on the front of my door, closed and locked it (My mother has keys to everything) and layed on my bed, putting the AmuSphere on and saying two words that would start it up.

"Link Start!"

(Do whatever you want from here on out, even how he got the earrings of which will be in-game you could also bring it outside as well, to that I have no idea! But good luck! Now just to let you guy's know I won't be updating 100%, every week, 24/7 all the time so hopefully I can count on you guys for that! So yep that's all....have fun peace!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)