More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

What's next?

Support Group

Oh, great, thought Dawn. One minute I'm wearing clothes. The next I'm not. And everyone else was too busy with Dark Willow to undo what was done to her.

It was times like this that she wished that Tara was still alive. Heck, at times like this, she wished that her mom was still alive though she knew it wasn't particularly cool for a teenager over eighteen years of age to admit that.

Now she had to walk home from the Magic Shop naked -- through the scruffiest part of Sunnydale. And there was no telling what type of individuals she would meet. True, she still had a cross and a vial of holy water in her purse just in case she got caught outside after dark. But the stuff in her purse did not make her feel any better about the looks she kept getting from passing strangers -- and wait! Was that her high school art teacher walking out of that condom shop across the street?

Perhaps she was better off ducking into this alley.

"Hi, little girl," said a voice from behind her.

Dawn turned and saw a tall, dark-haired woman who wore a long white dress that made her look like Princess Leia. Surely it was not -- No, thought Dawn. That face certainly doesn't look like Carrie Fisher's. And yet there was something about her...

"Hi," said the woman. "You must be Dawn. My name is Romana. A mutual friend sent me over here to sort out your little wardrobe problem. Just give me a minute to get out my sonic screwdriver and ..."

"Hold on a minute!" said yet another voice.

Dawn turned around again and saw yet another woman approaching from the other end of the alley. This woman was more of a dark blonde and she was all dressed up with a straw hat and a little schoolgirl's outfit that made her look like a refugee from Gigi. (I really need to spend less time watching old movies, thought Dawn.)

"I thought it was made clear that we were not supposed to interfere with this situation," said the new arrival. "And anyway, aren't you supposed to be sorting out the Rose Tyler situation?"

"You go sort out the Rose Tyler situation," said Romana. "This girl needs me more."

"No, she doesn't," said the other woman. "I'm sure her situation will sort itself out eventually. Just like that situation with Glory sorted itself out. You and the Doctor were so keen to interfere in that case and yet it was a good thing that I stopped you. After all, in the end, everything worked out okay."

"I wouldn't exactly say that," said Dawn.

The other woman turned toward Dawn with an exasperated look. "Well, okay, I'll grant you that. But it could have been worse. It's not like anyone actually died."

Dawn replied, "Well, actually..."

"Oi!" said yet another voice. "What are you two doing?"

To whom does the voice of the most recent arrival belong?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)