More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tcheser007 tcheser007

Where does Lauren work?

Supernatural Investigations Inc.

Lauren was the Lead Investigator/Host of Supernatural Investigations Inc. The company made its money investigating allegedly supernatural occurrences and debunking frauds on television. Lauren was young, but good at her job, she didn't believe in the supernatural at all and was certain that anyone who did was either a con-artist or a moron. She enjoyed nothing better than exposing these people for what they really were. To say that some of the people they had featured on the show were less than happy with them was an understatement, but they, just like she, had signed a release, so the production company had every right to air what was unearthed during the show, no matter how stupid it made someone look.

Things had been somewhat quiet recently and Lauren and her producer, Morton, were to find something new to investigate. A single good case could be stretched into at least half a season of television episodes. If they didn't find a good case soon though, they were more than likely to be canceled and to get real jobs. Not exactly skilled or talented at anything other than looking good on camera and being nosy, Lauren was not looking forward to that possibility.

Fortunately today Morton received a call about a genuine haunted house. These were always good. They usually featured elaborate tricks and hoaxes which they could discover or they had terribly disturbed owners who needed so much psychological help that they believed every little creak and gust of wind was a message from beyond. Either way it was something they could use to stay on the air for another season.

Excited Lauren made sure she looked extra spectacular and wore a form fitting red suit with a skirt short enough and tight enough to show off her figure which looked quite shapely once she added her heavily padded bra and shaping panties. Her shoes had five inch heels, but were also wedges so she could maneuver more safely in what was often an unsafe environment. She didn't want to fall down after all. She hated looking anything less than perfect and falling on one's face certainly qualified.

When she, Morton and her camera and sound guys, Frank and Bobby arrived at the supposedly haunted house they couldn't help but be a little taken aback. The house was a Victorian mansion covered in ivy, set back from the street quite a distance and looked every bit like something out of a scary Gothic novel. They then met the owner, a Ms. Eliza Darling, and her boyfriend Mark. Unlike the oh-so-picturesque house, Lauren took an instant dislike to Eliza. She was about her age, but tall with long wavy red hair and was a natural beauty with charms that rivaled those that Lauren at least appeared to have. Ruggedly handsome Mark however was just her type and Lauren looked forward to showing up his girlfriend and making him hers.

How does the investigation go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)