More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Forcy Forcy

In which world are you?

Supernatural (US TV Show)

I decided to test my powers in the reality of one of my favorite long-running shows, the Supernatural TV series. After all, back when I last watched the show in Season 13, God had pretty much retired and now that He had turned me into His apprentice, I suppose I could try to keep the throne of heaven warm for a little while. But as I wished myself to travel to that dimension, I was hit by utter darkness.

"What the...!" I yelped, startled, as I felt physical shadows clashing with me and throwing me off-course.

Suddenly the darkness started to take shape in a more visibly distinct form than it's surroundings and I could see the silhouette of a viscous humanoid figure stare at me in anger. I swallowed, now having a pretty good idea of who I was looking at and started getting unnerved despite my newfound godhood.

"GET. OUT. OF. MY. REALM!" It roared and I screamed in alarm as shadows gathered around me started to spit me out like a canon.

The last thing I remember before passing out was pain like I have never felt on my skull.

What happened?! And where did he landed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)