More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

What ENF production do we follow?

Superintendent Anywhen (various)

Meet The Superintendent: an alien with three hearts, appears human (usually a woman, but occasionally a man for reasons explained later), and can travel through space and time.

She comes from the planet Galabrest, from a race called the Time Wardens. She stole a spaceship to escape, believing her planet's governing authority was too callous and didn't try to right some wrongs in all of time and space. She took it upon herself to find any strange occurrences or foul time traveling enemies that could wreak havoc. So, she galavants around in her ship, the NUDIST (Navigational Univeral Disguise In Space Time), and saves people from unspeakable horrors and tends to lose her clothes in the process.

If she ever dies, she can regenerate into a brand new appearance. And could change sexes, which is why She could sometimes be a He. When the Superintendent is a male, it seems any female companions tend to lose their clothes instead.

Possible actresses for The Superintendent are: Jodie Whitaker, Anna Popplewell, Sophie Turner, Emilia Clarke, and Eva Green.

Possible companions: Jenna Coleman, Karen Gillan, Mandip Gill, Maisie Williams, John Barrowman, Gemma Arterton, Felicity Jones, and Anya Taylor-Joy

*WHO* will be playing her first, and who may her companions(s) be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)